***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Whoa, whoa, whoa!!!!!!!! It doesn't much bigger than tonight at The Barn. Rival wisconsin in the Barn in a HUGE game. The badgers are playing well and come looking for revenge along with 40% of their starting line up being from the great state of Minnesota. Meanwhile the beloved Gophers have had opportunities for two big recent road wins only to come up short and face an important game tonight and opportunity for a regular season sweep. The crowd will be absolutely rocking. Get off to a good start and the crowd will be ready to blow the roof off.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm wearing my maroon and gold "I'm with stupid" t-shirt, my Gopher socks and a Gopher hat at work today. Today is a big one. Huge one. MASSIVE one.

Weather outside will be tough but its been than -30 degrees (maybe?)

I expect a big bounce back game from my man Murph. LETS GO GOPHERS!

lets hope for a bounce back game tonight! no losing streaks!!

So looking forward to being there in what will be the largest and loudest crowd of the night. This is the pivot game into contention for a top 3-4 finish with a win and the middle with a loss.

This is going to come down to how they defend Happ (single or double team). I wouldn't expect the Badgers to be as cold from outside as they were in Madison. They're a better team now than they were then.

Not many tickets left per Gopher website. Hopefully, not too much red, but I fear otherwise.

Let’s beat the stinkin Badgers!

What chants will the student section have for Reuvers and Davison when they go to the free throw line?

I want LesBolstad to tell me who is not playing for the Badgers tonight.

So looking forward to being there in what will be the largest and loudest crowd of the night. This is the pivot game into contention for a top 3-4 finish with a win and the middle with a loss.

Which team do you cheer for tonight? And if it's the badgers, why are you on this site so much?

would love to get season sweep

What chants will the student section have for Reuvers and Davison when they go to the free throw line?

Student here, I can think of quite a few for Davison (May have to cover your kids’ ears). Taking suggestions for the night! Barnyard is also planning a gold out which usually leads to a great atmosphere, so I’m pumped.

I want LesBolstad to tell me who is not playing for the Badgers tonight.

You got it: I'm told Bill Cofield will not be instructing from the bench, and former T-Wolf Scott Roth, Wes Matthews, and one of my favs: Ricky Olson will not be donning the red and white tonite.

It will be a tight contest all the way but Dupree has a solid game, hitting 2 threes in last 4 minutes. Gopher win 67-63.

It's going to feel tropical outside compared to last Wednesday. I won't need five layers this time... :)

Put in the white guys from the end of the bench and foul Happ until he's up to 50 free throws or we're out of walk-ons.

Put in the white guys from the end of the bench and foul Happ until he's up to 50 free throws or we're out of walk-ons.

Sadly the white guys, that should be at the end of the bench, seem to be an important part of Pitino’s rotation.

Looking forward to this game and wish I was going to be there. Be loud!
I expect Stull to get some play tonight and hopefully the Gophers shoot like they did vs Iowa.

Looking forward to this game and wish I was going to be there. Be loud!
I expect Stull to get some play tonight and hopefully the Gophers shoot like they did vs Iowa.

if they shoot that well....Gophers win by 15

Which team do you cheer for tonight? And if it's the badgers, why are you on this site so much?

Everyone knows i cheer for the Gophers every single game unless they play my alma, UCLA. I was given that nickname way back when i was a paid consultant by UW on a coaching issue. I have had seats at Williams since '68 as we have kept a 4th generation summer home here. I also still have seats at The Kohl Center, JPJ and Pauley. I grew up in Carmel California, undergrad at UCLA. Had family members that lived here and worked in building Piper Jaffrey and always kept a fond heart of games at Williams. Thus my enormous frustration of watching the clown show from the AD's here. Running late ! gotta go.

...and have Wisconsin be in the double bonus before the under-16 timeout??

Guard the 3 point line - I do not see them going to the rim that much!

You got it: I'm told Bill Cofield will not be instructing from the bench, and former T-Wolf Scott Roth, Wes Matthews, and one of my favs: Ricky Olson will not be donning the red and white tonite.

It will be a tight contest all the way but Dupree has a solid game, hitting 2 threes in last 4 minutes. Gopher win 67-63.

Wow did not know that. How did Wisconsin let his son end up at Marquette and have a pretty solid NBA career?

Everyone knows i cheer for the Gophers every single game unless they play my alma, UCLA. I was given that nickname way back when i was a paid consultant by UW on a coaching issue. I have had seats at Williams since '68 as we have kept a 4th generation summer home here. I also still have seats at The Kohl Center, JPJ and Pauley. I grew up in Carmel California, undergrad at UCLA. Had family members that lived here and worked in building Piper Jaffrey and always kept a fond heart of games at Williams. Thus my enormous frustration of watching the clown show from the AD's here. Running late ! gotta go.

my dad is from Carmel. only driven through it. have fun at the game

If you are at the game tonight BE LOUD! The team deserves to have us be the "6th man".

Las Vegas line ...Wisc -2 1/2
o/u 132 1/2

Top Bottom