***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

We are so much more talented than Wisky, but so inept on offense.

There is no amount of good defense that makes this offense acceptable.

The high low pass from Murphy to Oturu has not worked with WI. fronting Oturu and sloppy passing.

The high low pass from Murphy to Oturu has not worked with WI. fronting Oturu and sloppy passing.

Murphy and McBreyer playing terrible in the most important game of the year. Thanks Seniors.

Oturu is really fighting hard for points. Nothing comes easy with this offense.

Should be taking it to the rack and dunking through people. Make them take some charges.

Put IW in the game. We're on pace for less than 40. If we get down 10, games over.

Our stagnant 1/2 court O is assisting the WI. D. It's Coffey time - c'mon Amir !

Put IW in the game. We're on pace for less than 40. If we get down 10, games over.

I get that this game plan worked in Madison, but instill think it is dumb.
I felt like we are playing to their strengths and I felt that way last time too.

15 min left and we have yet to shoot a FT. And this team gets to the line at one of the highest rates in the country

Murphy and McBreyer playing terrible in the most important game of the year. Thanks Seniors.

Add Curry to the playing terrible part. Looks a lot like the Purdue game where only a couple of guys played well. Gonna get blown out soon if at least one of those three don't figure it out.

That's a very difficult pass from up top, especially when you telegraph it like Murphy does. But overall, we do a ****ty job of feeding the post -- any of our guards. Plus, our bigs don't really hold their post position. But a guy with Murphy's experience should work for that position and then DEMAND the ball. If he's got a defender on his back, he should be given the ball every time. If the double team comes, kick it out.

He tried to trip him. That’s all that matters.

I remember watching Al Nolen go down because the Wisconsin player stuck his foot underneath as Nolen was landing. That ruined the season, as Hoffarber was forced to play point guard.

Curry can’t guard. He bites for every fake.

I remember watching Al Nolen go down because the Wisconsin player stuck his foot underneath as Nolen was landing. That ruined the season, as Hoffarber was forced to play point guard.

That was Michigan and I don't think anyone undercut him.

Happ is completely incapable of making a shot outside 8 feet but we keep letting him receive passes deep in the low post for easy bunnies.

The Gophers need to get the ball inside against that lineup.

Top Bottom