***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

does it seem like Pitino is losing this team. It's so baffling that a lot of the players have no emotion

IDK, this team is so Jekyll and Hyde that it could just be that these guys have mentally packed in for the night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gophers have missed 12 straight 3s and are now 3-28 in the last two games.

Would love to hear what Pitino's actual game plan was for tonight, not that it actually matters. When you have no freaking clue what you're trying to do on one end of the floor, you're going to lose. And whether it's been the offensive or defensive end, it's been a recurring theme under Rick jr.

But every time IW misses one, he gets yanked. And he has 1 of the 3 makes.

But "Hey! Let's keep shooting them until we make them!"

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yep. The 1/13 on fairly consistently open looks is why they’re losing this game. You can’t shoot that poorly vs Wisconsin and win

This team has good players. I think its the classic case of Pitino trying to have the players fit his system rather than working his system to fit his players.

You are a writer and that is the best you could come up with?
I bet they wrote that one joke for Michael Scott on The Office.

What was it Herb Brooks said, "You guys are playing worse every day and right now, you're playing like the middle of next week."?

Can’t decide whether Wisconsin is a $hitty good team or a good $hitty team.

But every time IW misses one, he gets yanked. And he has 1 of the 3 makes.

IW gets yanked for a whole lot more than missing shots.

I'm done with Pitino... this is enough time for him to get a decent team going, but nope, this team has the feel of a team he just took over or something. No point guard, no leadership... 5 headless chickens running around the court looking lost. Pitino having no strategy or not knowing how to make in game adjustments at all.

I'm done with Pitino... this is enough time for him to get a decent team going, but nope, this team has the feel of a team he just took over or something. No point guard, no leadership... 5 headless chickens running around the court looking lost. Pitino having no strategy or not knowing how to make in game adjustments at all.
we beat this team on the road sit down hater

Look out NIT, here comes Little Richard!

At this point, I'm actually hoping we don't make the tournament this year. Maybe then we can finally rid ourselves of this coaching regime. This team won't go on a run in the NIT either.

I have to say that I agree with you. He has had enough time and his teams aren’t going anywhere. I really don’t see what we have to lose by getting a new coach.

Dad, where's the bathroom?

Top Bottom