***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Gophers are a horrible half court offensive team that can’t shoot at all.

If they can’t score in transition it’s literally too hard for them to score.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup.
Don’t understand why we don’t play our only point guard in a game like this.

The Badgers are very unimpressive and yet we can’t beat them at home. Maddening.

Had to split with Purdue and Wisc. This is very bad.

Gophers are a horrible half court offensive team that can’t shoot at all.

If they can’t score in transition it’s literally too hard for them to score.

That's what happens when you only have 1 PG and you refuse to play him. We choose to put ourselves in this spot.

Have we ever had a reliable outside shooter under Pitino? I haven’t seen one this year.

Pitinos substitutions are baffling. I wonder if he consults the magic 8 ball.

HORRIBLE game by McBrayer.

That's what happens when you only have 1 PG and you refuse to play him. We choose to put ourselves in this spot.

And we chose not to recruit an eligible point guard to back him up.

Pretty bold statement

Not really. We're not winning @MSU. That will make us 6-7. If we lose at a tanking Nebraska we'll be 6-8. We're not going 4-2 in the last 6. Have to play Michigan, Purdue and @MD.

Pitino not playing Washington tonight is a fireball offense. We’ve taken our bad offense and upped the ante. They look like they don’t even care.

The 1 PG the coach doesn’t trust. Hard to blame him. Jelly does some really dumb stuff.

Not shooting well tonite? When have we ever shot well. IW should be in, he moves the ball. No one else cuts. put hurt in if nothing else. the rest of these guys just run around the 3 point line.

Because when he goes in there, we go “ohhhh yeah, that’s why he’s not playing”.

Only solace I can take right now is this Wisconsin team will be awful without Happ.

Are Corky Taylor, Jim Brewer and Ron Behagen showing up tonight?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I'd take Joey King, Trevor Winter, and Jamal Abu Shamala right now. Hell, I'd even take Maverick at the point (oh god, somebody shoot me)

Top Bottom