***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Not really. We're not winning @MSU. That will make us 6-7. If we lose at a tanking Nebraska we'll be 6-8. We're not going 4-2 in the last 6. Have to play Michigan, Purdue and @MD.

It sounds like they shouldn't even bother trying to come back in this game, and they should cancel their travel plans to East Lansing. Am I reading that, correctly?

I'd take Joey King, Trevor Winter, and Jamal Abu Shamala right now. Hell, I'd even take Maverick at the point (oh god, somebody shoot me)

Nope. Not maverick.
Coffey is a better Pg than mav

I'd take Joey King, Trevor Winter, and Jamal Abu Shamala right now. Hell, I'd even take Maverick at the point (oh god, somebody shoot me)
I'll suit up asap! LOL.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Geeze, u can't put in McBrayer, and so you put in Washington and he comes in and hogs the ball and gets blocked and taken out instantly. We need a real point guard!

Let's do the Curry Pokey. He's in. He's out. He's in. He's out.

does it seem like Pitino is losing this team. It's so baffling that a lot of the players have no emotion

McBreyer is playing like hot garbage and still people don't want IW in there?

I’ll take Bobby Jackson running the point and Voshon Lenard raining 3’s. We’d never lose in today’s version of the game.

Last edited:

if IW posture is bad what the hell is curry's. he walks around like this is a practice game.

does it seem like Pitino is losing this team. It's so baffling that a lot of the players have no emotion

I try not to base my perception of emotion on what I see, but it is frustrating that we make so many mental mistakes.

Hate ripping on McBrayer considering what he has gone through this year but he has been awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jfc no urgency

Big shot by Trice... he was defended well

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I try not to base my perception of emotion on what I see, but it is frustrating that we make so many mental mistakes.

It certainly doesn't feel like we're going kicking and screaming.

I’ll take Bobby Jackson running the point and Voshon Leonard raining 3’s. We’d never lose in today’s version of the game.

Voshon was true treat to watch when he played at MN. He was a game changer.

This team either:
Wants the coach gone
or
Know the coach is gone.

They are not behind him.

Top Bottom