***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Gabe!!! Dude is Nate Mason type of recruit for Pitino. A diamond in the rough that can change this program

Huge difference between these teams is Badgers have multiple shooters and the Gophers have one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of you will hate me for saying this, but kind of weird how white Wisconsin's roster is. Almost like they intentionally recruit white guys

I hate him

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

We need more shooters. We really only have one - Gabe. In this era of ball, there should be three on the court at all times.

Gabe!!! Dude is Nate Mason type of recruit for Pitino. A diamond in the rough that can change this program

No disrespect to Nate but he was hardly a program changer. Three of the four years he played here were bad.

Some of you will hate me for saying this, but kind of weird how white Wisconsin's roster is. Almost like they intentionally recruit white guys

Well I really hate to say this. I notice that as well. Something has to be going on there.

Curry comes in for oturu and they immediately score.

Davison is a punk. Plain and simple.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It must be nice to have a team that doesn’t commit any fouls, doesn’t travel with the ball, and never tips the ball out of bounds.

Refs are in for a fix tonight.

It must be nice to have a team that doesn’t commit any fouls, doesn’t travel with the ball, and never tips the ball out of bounds.

Yep. The only shock is that we don't have 10 fouls.

We only have 3. There aren't many fouls being called.

holy **** are you kidding me. caught red handed. that ****ing bitch

Since ref’s are letting them play tonight, he is going to take more liberties. When he finally hurts someone not only should he be suspended but Gard as well. Gard knows dam well what he is doing. He’s condoning it. Gard is culpable.

Would love to see the Gophers occasionally corral a long rebound or a loose ball. Everyone stands and watches and waits for someone else to grab it. And usually, an opponent does. We are very fortunate to only be down 3 points. We need to get something -- ANYTHING -- going on offense.

Top Bottom