***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Would love to see the Gophers occasionally corral a long rebound or a loose ball. Everyone stands and watches and waits for someone else to grab it. And usually, an opponent does. We are very fortunate to only be down 3 points. We need to get something -- ANYTHING -- going on offense.
We are fortunate Wi is hitting at 28%. Good defense though.

It would be nice if Coffey showed on biggest game of the year. Needs to score about 15 in second half for any chance.

holy **** I am so pissed right now. Brad Davidson tried to end Jordan Murphy's season. this is ****ing bull****

Hoping one or maybe two of the upperclassmen play well in the second half.

It would be nice if Coffey showed on biggest game of the year. Needs to score about 15 in second half for any chance.

From the limited amount of games I’ve been able to watch he is a slow starter?

McBrayer is showing the intensity and focus of Andrew Wiggins. 0 for 4 from floor, 1 assist, 2 turnovers, 0 points.

Need Matz to send Davison a swift message coming down the lane a la John Chaney "goon" style.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I hate him

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I’m sure there will be a WI fan here soon to tell us this is just a natural move just like extending his arm outward was while going around a screen. Seriously, there is no way this wasn’t intentional.

holy **** I am so pissed right now. Brad Davidson tried to end Jordan Murphy's season. this is ****ing bull****

I must have missed it while putting my toddler to bed. What happened??

Never mind I just saw the previous post.

Need Matz to send Davison a swift message coming down the lane a la John Chaney "goon" style.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Absolutely! There is no place for his type of play on a basketball court.

How can anyone in their right mind claim that Wisconsin didn't commit a single foul in that half?

The plus side is that they haven't called too many on us so we can foul Happ a lot in the second half.

That **** has to get sent to the B1G offices. There’s no way that’s pawned as accidental.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Would like to see a replay of this. I believe you but want to increase my blood pressure.

How can anyone in their right mind claim that Wisconsin didn't commit a single foul in that half?

The plus side is that they haven't called too many on us so we can foul Happ a lot in the second half.

There were fouls on both ends that weren’t called. At least they’re letting them play. Shrug

We are losing a game AT HOME to a team that is shooting 28.1% from the field! Pitino needs to show us SOMETHING in the 2nd half and get this win. So far there is zero purpose on offense. Nobody is screening or moving with a purpose. Guys are unsure when they are supposed to shoot the ball. This one isn't on Pitino, but we've had not one, but TWO possessions where our guys stepped out of bounds? C'mon

Hats off to Oturu who has battled his ass off in the post defensively. He's been visibly exhausted on the court. The guards HAVE to get to the long rebounds! It was a killer to give up that long offensive rebound and then leave Daniel one on one at the top of the key with Trice for ten seconds.

Dupree has played a terrible game. He's forced shots, he had a terrible pass for a turnover, he stepped out of bounds on what would have been a wide open 3...need him to bounce back.

The game is right there to be had, but that was a completely unacceptable performance on the offensive end. I can't even begin to decipher what the game plan is on that end of the floor.

That **** has to get sent to the B1G offices. There’s no way that’s pawned as accidental.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's literally the exact same move he made against Nate Mason last year. He sees the player and moves his leg in to position for the trip or in this case the ankle sprain.

It's literally the exact same move he made against Nate Mason last year. He sees the player and moves his leg in to position for the trip or in this case the ankle sprain.
And Gard is guilty as well. Gard knows what he is doing.

Post 130 on page 9

Well, I just watched it and from that angle I can't tell for sure. Murphy didn't land on his foot so maybe it wasn't there for him to land on.

The lack of purpose on offense is an every game occurrence for this team. I'd love to see a screener -- just once -- knock a defender on their ass! We never run anyone into a pick or make a sharp cut to the basket. Our half court offense always looks like a half speed walk through with no defenders.That's why no one gets open. And why aren't we pounding the ball inside to Murphy and Oturu?

Well, I just watched it and from that angle I can't tell for sure. Murphy didn't land on his foot so maybe it wasn't there for him to land on.

He tried to trip him. That’s all that matters.

Dirty dirty player. Hard needs to stop him before he hurts someone. Again.

Would be nice if Murphy stopped passing it to the Badgers.

Top Bottom