***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Happ just toying with the Gophers all game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He WORKS for position. Knows his limitations.

That was a comment on our defensive limitations, not Happ’s offensive ones, although I’ve never seen such an allegedly accomplished player with such a limited game.

That was a comment on our defensive limitations, not Happ’s offensive ones, although I’ve never seen such an allegedly accomplished player with such a limited game.

Part of it is that teams 1 on 1 him a lot because 3 is more than 2

His chicken wing is elite.

He's limited as a one-on-one player and as a shooter but he does so much to help his team. He's a great team player.

Coffey, McBrayer, Curry have all been no shows tonight in this huge game. Tough to win with those guys not contributing at all.

Coffey, McBrayer, Curry have all been no shows tonight in this huge game. Tough to win with those guys not contributing at all.

Mcbrayer has been a no show all season.

That was a foul on Coffey. But has not been called on 90% of plays in this game

they need IW. they have no offensive. just pass, pass, pass...nobody trying to drive or cut. I hope we make the tourney and let Pitino go.

IW all day. We need that energy and skill. Let him loose, it’s impossible to beat wisco at this pace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously. How is Murphy not fouled there?

Davidson should’ve gotten an after the play block there

Wisconsin is so bad and they might win the big ten

Top Bottom