Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Default ***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Whoa, whoa, whoa!!!!!!!! It doesn't much bigger than tonight at The Barn. Rival wisconsin in the Barn in a HUGE game. The badgers are playing well and come looking for revenge along with 40% of their starting line up being from the great state of Minnesota. Meanwhile the beloved Gophers have had opportunities for two big recent road wins only to come up short and face an important game tonight and opportunity for a regular season sweep. The crowd will be absolutely rocking. Get off to a good start and the crowd will be ready to blow the roof off.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm wearing my maroon and gold "I'm with stupid" t-shirt, my Gopher socks and a Gopher hat at work today. Today is a big one. Huge one. MASSIVE one.

Weather outside will be tough but its been than -30 degrees (maybe?)

I expect a big bounce back game from my man Murph. LETS GO GOPHERS!
    F wisconsin and I do really hate Iowa.

lets hope for a bounce back game tonight! no losing streaks!!

So looking forward to being there in what will be the largest and loudest crowd of the night. This is the pivot game into contention for a top 3-4 finish with a win and the middle with a loss.

This is going to come down to how they defend Happ (single or double team). I wouldn't expect the Badgers to be as cold from outside as they were in Madison. They're a better team now than they were then.

Not many tickets left per Gopher website. Hopefully, not too much red, but I fear otherwise.

Let’s beat the stinkin Badgers!

What chants will the student section have for Reuvers and Davison when they go to the free throw line?

I want LesBolstad to tell me who is not playing for the Badgers tonight.
    The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by builtbadgers View Post
    So looking forward to being there in what will be the largest and loudest crowd of the night. This is the pivot game into contention for a top 3-4 finish with a win and the middle with a loss.
    Which team do you cheer for tonight? And if it's the badgers, why are you on this site so much?

Blog Entries

Go Gophers!!

would love to get season sweep

Quote Originally Posted by Otis View Post
    What chants will the student section have for Reuvers and Davison when they go to the free throw line?
    Student here, I can think of quite a few for Davison (May have to cover your kids’ ears). Taking suggestions for the night! Barnyard is also planning a gold out which usually leads to a great atmosphere, so I’m pumped.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyGopher View Post
    I want LesBolstad to tell me who is not playing for the Badgers tonight.
    You got it: I'm told Bill Cofield will not be instructing from the bench, and former T-Wolf Scott Roth, Wes Matthews, and one of my favs: Ricky Olson will not be donning the red and white tonite.

It will be a tight contest all the way but Dupree has a solid game, hitting 2 threes in last 4 minutes. Gopher win 67-63.
    Please consider donating to this site; especially if you are a frequent poster.

It's going to feel tropical outside compared to last Wednesday. I won't need five layers this time...