***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

How about Oturu blocking Reuvers twice in 5 seconds?!

Getting a feeling that there is going to be some sort of incident or confrontation with Davison tonight. He is playing like dickhole even more so than his coward little self.

We need a big with some muscle. Mwabke or Lynch type of body. Random but this is weird, I did a google search for Trevor and nothing came up.

Getting a feeling that there is going to be some sort of incident or confrontation with Davison tonight. He is playing like dickhole even more so than his coward little self.

Probably after he badly injures someone.

Oturu is like a bigger, better Jordan Murphy who can play against good team.

Can McBreyer play any worse? Take him out.

I think he's like Bill Laimbeer (although, obviously, not as good of a player). He feels he's not going to be noticed enough for just playing basketball so he has to create some drama.

McBrayer looks mentally AWOL He is doing our team no good at either end.

Dad, where's the bathroom?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

So far Wisconsin has zero fouls and every out of bounds 50/50 ball has gone their way. Thanks as usual refs.

that leash is way too short. Trying to play ball knowing that if you make "one" mistake and you're out. You play tense.

Happ uses his elbows on every spin move. They better not call it on Murphy when he does it.

Bad...bad shot by IW. Why not dribble past him

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

McBrayer should be getting six-man minutes. I'm fine if he closes games because he is clutch, but IW makes this team more functional at this point

What's it going to take for Wisconsin to get a foul?

Funny that Brock was a good fit to start the first game, but hasnt seen the court yet this game

Oturu needs to start. That is all.

Flashbacks to Jordan Taylor hitting a prayer at the end of crappy offensive possessions

Top Bottom