***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Great. Just great. What was that pass Curry?

Well, I just watched it and from that angle I can't tell for sure. Murphy didn't land on his foot so maybe it wasn't there for him to land on.

2 sure things from this game.
1. Davison is a jerk. He needs to have an elbow in nose. Then we can see just toughhe really is.
2. Pinto coaching matches the officiating. Both are terrible. And really no reason why. Plenty of really good coaches available . No reason for such poor officials. The Big Ten just follows the good ole boy system. Show up and you get another contract for next year. Sad, really sad.

Well that’s going to hurt. I hope he can get back in soon or we are in trouble.

Add Curry to the playing terrible part. Looks a lot like the Purdue game where only a couple of guys played well. Gonna get blown out soon if at least one of those three don't figure it out.

Matz should be playing more. Curry is very limited right now and also not confident going to the bucket.

Need to play:
Washington
Gabe
Coffey
Murphy
Oturu

We never see our best lineup.

Where has Coffey been this entire game? This is also a problem.

People complaining about the refs and they have called more fouls in the game on the Badgers.

Can’t make it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matz should be playing more. Curry is very limited right now and also not confident going to the bucket.

Never thought I'd think that as well but Curry is a total negative on both ends.

Coffey hasn't played a lick of defense tonight. That needs to change. Very disapointing effort by all not named Gabe and Daniel.

People complaining about the refs and they have called more fouls in the game on the Badgers.

Can’t make it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're a Wisconsin fan in disguise go away

I agree. . Curry looks slow and lost. If I was WI I’d attack him every play in their half court offense.

I wonder how we've played statistically since Curry came back and Matz started getting next to no minutes. Curry is not himself. He cant move laterally very well and seems very timid on the offensive side.

they are playing like they have a lot of time. got to push the ball. drive the basket if they can't shoot.

Omg. Pitino make some adjustments please instead of these weird substitutions

WTF? Oturu

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

That's a chickenwing and a travel. Tell me more about the great refs.

I remember watching Al Nolen go down because the Wisconsin player stuck his foot underneath as Nolen was landing. That ruined the season, as Hoffarber was forced to play point guard.

You’re thinking of Andre Hollins. Sprained his ankle against WI.

Top Bottom