Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gophers_4life View Post
    Didn’t watch it. Have better things to do, like floss my teeth, etc.

Highlights? Lowlights?
    You have no knowledge. Now is a good time to exit this thread. Exit tOTB entirely.
    Kingdom Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by Gophers_4life View Post
    Didn’t watch it. Have better things to do, like floss my teeth, etc.

Highlights? Lowlights?
    Did you squeeze a few pimples?

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    Could have done without the North Korea claims, but his best speech ever.
    lolz. Pretty pathetic, both his phony speech and your adoration of that phoniness. Priceless. thank you for entertaining me, KGF.

Quote Originally Posted by cncmin View Post
    lolz. Pretty pathetic, both his phony speech and your adoration of that phoniness. Priceless. thank you for entertaining me, KGF.
    You must have watched CNN, they HATED it.

Of course, it was a panel of a bunch of Lefties, Kasich, and one Republican.

Blog Entries

You must have watched CNN, they HATED it.

Of course, it was a panel of a bunch of Lefties, Kasich, and one Republican.
    Has Frothy Santorum gone to the dark side?

Speaking of Kasich, when did he morph into such a weeny doosh? He's now just like most Democrats.
    Please consider donating to this site; especially if you are a frequent poster.

Quote Originally Posted by LesBolstad View Post
    Speaking of Kasich, when did he morph into such a weeny doosh? He's now just like most Democrats.
    Some time during the 2016 Republican primaries.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Has Frothy Santorum gone to the dark side?
    Never forget, CNN employs no conservatives. KGF said so.

Never forget, CNN employs no conservatives. KGF said so.
    No, CNN employs a few. They just make sure that they’re outnumbered by no less than 6 to 1, counting neverTrumpers.

LOL. MSNBC just transitioned from down-to-earth Trump-antithesis Amy Klobuchar to ridiculous, Lefty-Trump AOC. *shakes head*. The media needs to stop giving her air time. Did they not learn at all from 2015-2016?

No, CNN employs a few. They just make sure that they’re outnumbered by no less than 6 to 1, counting neverTrumpers.

Oh OK. Kind of like the ratio of intelligent American Trump opponents vs intelligent Trump supporters, huh.

LOL. MSNBC just transitioned from down-to-earth Trump-antithesis Amy Klobuchar to ridiculous, Lefty-Trump AOC. *shakes head*. The media needs to stop giving her air time. Did they not learn at all from 2015-2016?
    Michael Moore says she's undoubtedly the head of the Democrat party. She is you.

You haven’t heard, it’s Fox News fault per howie and bass, and if I make a peep about the Left media’s romance with her, it’s my obsession. Just howie’s way of attempting to make me stop reminding him of his blind spot.

I’m just watching the house fire.

Oh OK. Kind of like the ratio of intelligent American Trump opponents vs intelligent Trump supporters, huh.
    You mean it takes 6 of the most intelligent Trump opponents (kind of like being the tallest midget) to equal one intelligent Trump supporter. Kind of like the OTB.

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    Michael Moore says she's undoubtedly the head of the Democrat party. She is you.
    Your logic continues to fail miserably.