Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    To quote Motley Crue..."Girl, don't go away mad. Girl, just go away."
    These Crue lyrics are better:

She's only fifteen
    She's the reason-the reason that I can't sleep
    You say illegal
    I say legal's never been my scene

Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    How would being a Native American help her get admitted to the bar?
    It doesn't. But someone with her pedigree doesn't get teaching jobs at U Penn or Harvard. But they needed diversity.

I really don't understand any prog sticking up for her. Blackface and all this nonsense doesn't even come within a million miles of what Warren did. She listed her race as native american. She essentially stole jobs from actual deserving native americans. And she's been insulting everyone since she got caught. She's still doing it by pretending the controversy is tribal membership. She is a bad bad person, power hungry, corrupt to the core. Walk away Dems, you don't need her.

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    It doesn't. But someone with her pedigree doesn't get teaching jobs at U Penn or Harvard. But they needed diversity.

I really don't understand any prog sticking up for her. Blackface and all this nonsense doesn't even come within a million miles of what Warren did. She listed her race as native american. She essentially stole jobs from actual deserving native americans. And she's been insulting everyone since she got caught. She's still doing it by pretending the controversy is tribal membership. She is a bad bad person, power hungry, corrupt to the core. Walk away Dems, you don't need her.
    Who here is defending her?

Quote Originally Posted by saintpaulguy View Post
    Who here is defending her?
    I'm not seeing calls on her to resign. I am seeing calls on everyone involved in the VA Dems 'scandal' to resign. I'm sure Howie defends her, not you for sure SPG.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJamesMD View Post
    I'd like to see her run because it would be fun to see what other skeleton's are in her closet
    Running for POTUS ain't for the meek.

They (the other side) will dig any and everything up on you, whatever you've got. And if by some miracle they don't find something ... they'll just make it up.

She won't be the candidate. So I'm really not too concerned.

The only fact is: there is no slam dunk candidate to easily beat Trump. If there were, they'd have already been well on their way to being crowned.
    Last edited by Gophers_4life; 02-07-2019 at 10:44 AM.

Blog Entries

I'm not seeing calls on her to resign. I am seeing calls on everyone involved in the VA Dems 'scandal' to resign. I'm sure Howie defends her, not you for sure SPG.
    When have I defended her? Geeze you're full of crap lately.

[QUOTE=Gophers_4life;1689806]Running for POTUS ain't for the meek.

They (the other side) will dig any and everything up on you, whatever you've got. And if by some miracle they don't find something ... they'll just make it up.

Blog Entries

L. Warren is a national treasure. And, just remember one persons treasure is another persons trash.
    You can call me Shirley. The "S" has to stand for something!

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    When have I defended her? Geeze you're full of crap lately.
    I didn't say you have. I said I'm sure you do. She's very moderate.

In S2's head anybody who doesn't immediately call for her to resign is automatically defending her!
    Who hates iowa?

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    In S2's head anybody who doesn't immediately call for her to resign is automatically defending her!
    Immediately? This has been a story for years.

Blog Entries

I didn't say you have. I said I'm sure you do. She's very moderate.
    I'm sure Howie defends her, not you for sure SPG.
    Yes. You did. Why lie? You're so badly trying to score a point you're not even making sense anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Yes. You did. Why lie? You're so badly trying to score a point you're not even making sense anymore.
    Those statements are perfectly consistent. Learn English.

Blog Entries

S2 is actually being consistent. The irony in me making a case FOR el Deuce is beyond my normal operational sensibilities.
    You can call me Shirley. The "S" has to stand for something!