Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Maya Moore: I will not be playing professional basketball this year.

Prowl Lynx!!

Cut short a limited shelf life in athletics to spend doing what you have the rest of your life to do. Seems like an intelligent choice.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dpodoll68 View Post
    Cut short a limited shelf life in athletics to spend doing what you have the rest of your life to do. Seems like an intelligent choice.
    Can we make life decisions for you?

Quote Originally Posted by TruthSeeker View Post
    Can we make life decisions for you?
    When I publish an article trying to explain away a really stupid decision - sure, have at it.

Whoís Maya Moore and whatís the WNBA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geez, DP - it's one thing to argue over sports - but now you're presuming to judge the sincerity of someone's religious convictions.

Maya Moore says that she feels a call to pursue this religious or spiritual path. Barring any evidence to the contrary, I choose to take her at her word.

If someone who is among the best ever at her job decides to walk away from that job to pursue a spiritual calling, I have to assume it's genuine.

It's her decision - not yours. Amazing as it seems, some people honestly believe there are things in life that are more important than your job or your paycheck.

I wish her the best.

And the Lynx are going to stink like week-old fish.

Quote Originally Posted by short ornery norwegian View Post
    Geez, DP - it's one thing to argue over sports - but now you're presuming to judge the sincerity of someone's religious convictions.

Maya Moore says that she feels a call to pursue this religious or spiritual path. Barring any evidence to the contrary, I choose to take her at her word.

If someone who is among the best ever at her job decides to walk away from that job to pursue a spiritual calling, I have to assume it's genuine.

It's her decision - not yours. Amazing as it seems, some people honestly believe there are things in life that are more important than your job or your paycheck.

I wish her the best.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by dpodoll68 View Post
    Ya, who could turn down the once in a lifetime opportunity of $115,000?

Blog Entries

DP is scum. This thread proves it.

Quote Originally Posted by mnsportsgeek View Post
    Ya, who could turn down the once in a lifetime opportunity of $115,000?
    IALTO!

Golden D-Bag of the day to: Dippydoll

dbag.jpg
    Please consider donating to this site; especially if you are a frequent poster.

And now Cheryl Reeve is ticked off at Mike Max for breaking the story. The woman who has picked fights with nearly every media outlet in town for not giving the WNBA what she deemed to be adequate coverage is mad at a journalist (yeah, I'm using that loosely) for leaking a story.

Quote Originally Posted by Breakin' The Plane View Post
    And now Cheryl Reeve is ticked off at Mike Max for breaking the story. The woman who has picked fights with nearly every media outlet in town for not giving the WNBA what she deemed to be adequate coverage is mad at a journalist (yeah, I'm using that loosely) for leaking a story.
    I find this part to be the story.

I'm waiting for "The Athletic" to have a in-depth story on this.
    Go Gophers!

Maya posted a brief explanation:

Go Gophers!

Quote Originally Posted by Face The Facts View Post
    Maya posted a brief explanation:

Yea that's in the original post.

Guessing people arenít going to be demanding that ole Cheryl coach the menís team after this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk