Maya Moore: I will not be playing professional basketball this year.

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Prowl Lynx!!

Cut short a limited shelf life in athletics to spend doing what you have the rest of your life to do. Seems like an intelligent choice.

Who’s Maya Moore and what’s the WNBA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geez, DP - it's one thing to argue over sports - but now you're presuming to judge the sincerity of someone's religious convictions.

Maya Moore says that she feels a call to pursue this religious or spiritual path. Barring any evidence to the contrary, I choose to take her at her word.

If someone who is among the best ever at her job decides to walk away from that job to pursue a spiritual calling, I have to assume it's genuine.

It's her decision - not yours. Amazing as it seems, some people honestly believe there are things in life that are more important than your job or your paycheck.

I wish her the best.

And the Lynx are going to stink like week-old fish.

Geez, DP - it's one thing to argue over sports - but now you're presuming to judge the sincerity of someone's religious convictions.

Maya Moore says that she feels a call to pursue this religious or spiritual path. Barring any evidence to the contrary, I choose to take her at her word.

If someone who is among the best ever at her job decides to walk away from that job to pursue a spiritual calling, I have to assume it's genuine.

It's her decision - not yours. Amazing as it seems, some people honestly believe there are things in life that are more important than your job or your paycheck.

I wish her the best.

+1

Cut short a limited shelf life in athletics to spend doing what you have the rest of your life to do. Seems like an intelligent choice.

Ya, who could turn down the once in a lifetime opportunity of $115,000?

And now Cheryl Reeve is ticked off at Mike Max for breaking the story. The woman who has picked fights with nearly every media outlet in town for not giving the WNBA what she deemed to be adequate coverage is mad at a journalist (yeah, I'm using that loosely) for leaking a story.

And now Cheryl Reeve is ticked off at Mike Max for breaking the story. The woman who has picked fights with nearly every media outlet in town for not giving the WNBA what she deemed to be adequate coverage is mad at a journalist (yeah, I'm using that loosely) for leaking a story.

I find this part to be the story.

I'm waiting for "The Athletic" to have a in-depth story on this.

Maya posted a brief explanation:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Guessing people aren’t going to be demanding that ole Cheryl coach the men’s team after this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom