Madison.com: Border boom: Badgers' success fueled by talented players from Minnesota

Well, we will have 60% of our starting lineup from Minnesota if Oturu starts!

Badgers will have 2/5 from Ohio as well in their starting 5.

What state is not represented in Wisconsin's starting 5? Wait for it........Wisconsin.

Well, we will have 60% of our starting lineup from Minnesota if Oturu starts!

Badgers will have 2/5 from Ohio as well in their starting 5.

What state is not represented in Wisconsin's starting 5? Wait for it........Wisconsin.

So Wisconsin has actually relied on talent from other States? He hasn't secured the border?

They had top 150 recruits in-state and didn’t even offer!? :mad::mad::mad:

They offered a whole bunch that did not come. They had several lower rated classes through the years that won huge, over and over with great coaching, great defense-same thing, great offense-low turnovers and great shot selection, same thing.

As dirty and obnoxious as Davison can be, I will be giving Reuvers a bigger earful of "Boos" tonight. The Lakeville products that are too good for UMN really bother me. Saw on Twitter that the Lakeville basketball team and some others will be there. I do not welcome them.

As dirty and obnoxious as Davison can be, I will be giving Reuvers a bigger earful of "Boos" tonight. The Lakeville products that are too good for UMN really bother me. Saw on Twitter that the Lakeville basketball team and some others will be there. I do not welcome them.

What is the deal with Lakeville North? Benhart’s another one on the football that didn’t seem to have any interest in the U even moreso than a can’t miss guy like Quinn Carroll. Weird situation.

What is the deal with Lakeville North? Benhart’s another one on the football that didn’t seem to have any interest in the U even moreso than a can’t miss guy like Quinn Carroll. Weird situation.

Tyler Wahl is another that was an immediate Wisconsin commit.

After watching Wahl a few times this year it's not a huge miss for the Gophers. He's an elite ball handler for a 6'7" guy but doesn't shoot great from the outside, avoids contact, a bit slow off the dribble and doesn't finish great at the rim. He's a true 3 star type players. He not big enough to play inside and too slow to play guard.

After watching Wahl a few times this year it's not a huge miss for the Gophers. He's an elite ball handler for a 6'7" guy but doesn't shoot great from the outside, avoids contact, a bit slow off the dribble and doesn't finish great at the rim. He's a true 3 star type players. He not big enough to play inside and too slow to play guard.

I hope you are right. Too many MN players have ended up being very good for Sconnie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve been wondering the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom