***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE IN-GAME THREAD***!!!!!!!

The starters need to step up. Oturu is the only reason we have more than 10 points.

Coffey has been so horrible offensively we'd be better if he just stayed back on defense. If Washington is on the floor, Coffey shouldn't be bringing the ball up.

I fail to understand this approach. Our threes stop going down and we just take more shots to drive our 3pt% down, down, down.

Why don't we start working into the paint and put our bigs to work?

argl....

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Because they are doubling the post every time we throw it anywhere near the lane.
Are you watching the game?

I wish they would do that more often. "We have no d#@n clue who it went off of. Jump ball."

I wish they would do that more often. "We have no d#@n clue who it went off of. Jump ball."

They should do a 30 for 30 in officiating

“What if I told you in every sport at every level officiating is horrible”

Think Coffey was confused when Gabe held it up on a 1 on 4?

Better offense even if Gabe’s shot didn’t drop. Beat the double with ball movement.

Because they are doubling the post every time we throw it anywhere near the lane.
Are you watching the game?
And our guards are afraid to get in there and mix it up, potentially peeling one of the doubles off the post.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Better offense even if Gabe’s shot didn’t drop. Beat the double with ball movement.

Yup. Settling in.
Amazing how much better the whole offense runs when you have a guy who can dribble.

MUrphy is playing in a game where 5 fouls have been called in a half, and he somehow still finds foul trouble

Murphy looks lost. He needs to post the big guys up, instead of facing up and running them over.

And just when I thought Murphy might make it to halftime with only 1 foul he picks up his second foul, both charges. How stupid.

Murphy with a solid half. Two offensive fouls, two points, four turnovers.

Fact is we have to make some outside shots to have any chance

Stupid play after stupid play.

Purdue’s cold outside shooting keeping the Gophers in it so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Murphy looks lost. He needs to post the big guys up, instead of facing up and running them over.

Problem with that is every time he turns back to basket they double.
Need to catch it lower and pass it quick before the double hits.

Or needs to shoot (and likely brick) a 12 footer

Fact is we have to make some outside shots to have any chance

+infinity

If we can’t knockdown our 3’s and jumpshots they’ll continue to double the post and dare us to shoot.

Stupid play after stupid play.

Purdue’s cold outside shooting keeping the Gophers in it so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Purdue’s outside shooting is partially caused by pretty good perimeter defense today. They’ve essentially gotten only 1 uncontested look and hit it.

Gabe is knocking down the 7 footer fighting for a rebound apparently

I wish we could draw up an inbounds play :cry:

this is the exact lineup i wanted...see if anything can happen

Oturu looking like a freshman on that inbounds play. But he is having maybe he best game of his career so far so I’ll forgive

Top Bottom