***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE IN-GAME THREAD***!!!!!!!

Great hustle by Oturu.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

What a collapse. How many offensive rebounds did we just give up in that run?

Suddenly Coffey gets too unselfish. He should have gone in. He'd probably get fouled anyway.

For heaven's sakes don't lose by double digits. Otherwise it's all for naught like vs Maryland. It's a game of runs. Now we need ours.

That turned pear shaped in a hurry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Purdue’s last offensive rebound. Why was oturu left on an island 1vs 2. Where tf was Murphy?

Isn’t hook and hold reviewable? Textbook example on their last offense rebound

Talk about a home court advantage

Any one of us would have taken 3 down with 8 minutes to go. It is still there for us.

Keep playing DDDD

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Leaving Cline wide open for that three was the most frustrating thing during this stretch.

Man we need a go-to scorer for times like this when we desperately need to end the heemmorhaging. We don’t have that guy.

Murphy's getting the ball about eight feet too far away from the basket, he's not a threat at 15 feet. When he gets position on the block, we have to get him the ball before he drifts outside.

It's not the first 13 point lead we've blown, but it might be the fastest.

The day was going well. Until Purdue went on this 21-2 run and the date I had lined up for tomorrow night turns out to be a psycho, crazy woman, ugh. Smh.

If the Gophers have any chance to pull this out will need a few stops on the D end.

With the way Purdue is rolling it seems unlikely.

Top Bottom