***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE IN-GAME THREAD***!!!!!!!

Oturu is going to be special... improvement from November to now is already noticeable.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Someone cut!!! Washington got past his defender at half court and is driving to the basket looking for people but everyone is just standing still. WTF Pitino?

+infinity

If we can’t knockdown our 3’s and jumpshots they’ll continue to double the post and dare us to shoot.

You've just listed the defensive game plan against us for every B1G team.

Someone cut!!! Washington got past his defender at half court and is driving to the basket looking for people but everyone is just standing still. WTF Pitino?

Pitino can’t cut. Isn’t supposed to be on the floor.

Yeah I don’t know why he teaches everyone to stand around

Coffey jam for the lead!

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

+infinity

If we can’t knockdown our 3’s and jumpshots they’ll continue to double the post and dare us to shoot.
And our bigs clear out down the court before the shot leaves the shooters hand 80% of the time

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Take that layup with your left hand and it’s a foul. Use your body to your advantage. Just saying.

Halftime lead :shocked face:

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Alright alright alright

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A one point lead at half in this game is a minor miracle. Substantial improvement on defense as the half went along and Edwards has been mostly checked.

The lack of out of bounds plays bit us there

Great half by Oturu.

Kept them in it early when they had nothing else going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gophers 1-8 from 3. Purdue 1-13 from 3. Carson Edwards 1-9 from the field.

This won’t happen in the second half. We better find a way to play solid defense and reduce our turnovers. We’ve given ourselves a chance.

Not playing great, but somehow a 1 pt lead. Keep up the D on Edwards. GO GOPHERS!

Protect the ball. Keep feeding Oturu. Better play from Murphy and Coffey. Gabe knocks down a couple 3s. We win.

Was there any doubt that IW was going to dribble that possession out and then either take a long jumper or get a layup blocked -- while other four guys stood around? Just a horseshoe possession. How are we even still in this game?? We are 1/10 on 3 pointers but fortunately, Purdue is 1/13. They won't shoot that badly in the 2nd half.

Was there any doubt that IW was going to dribble that possession out and then either take a long jumper or get a layup blocked -- while other four guys stood around? Just a horseshoe possession. How are we even still in this game?? We are 1/10 on 3 pointers but fortunately, Purdue is 1/13. They won't shoot that badly in the 2nd half.

Pitino put him in for that possession. It was the play he called.

Like it or not. That is a common end of half/quarter play - even more common in the NBA.

I sometimes think IW gets a bad rap because he ends up having to take a low percentage shot due to lack of help. 4 assists and 0 turnovers.

Top Bottom