***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE IN-GAME THREAD***!!!!!!!

Like a guard?
What do you want Richard to do? Call 3 timeouts instead of 2?
Point guard is the only player on the court who can control pace and show poise when intensty picks up. We have one who we don’t trust.

I want Richard to recruit a good point guard

Got 1. Carr can't play this ear.

That play that Purdue ran for Eifert was beautiful. That is the type of play that we need to learn how to execute in late game situations.

To quote former Tampa Bay coach John McKay, when asked what he thought about his team's execution--
"I'm in favor of it."

How will this affect our NET ranking?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Don't foul! Better to keep it under 10.

The and-1 by Haarms is exactly why you foul Eastern with 1:20 on the clock. Use the chance that they fail a one and one.

Had a chance to steal one on the road and you blow a 13pt lead.

Now they’ve put themselves in a must win position on Wednesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like a guard?
What do you want Richard to do? Call 3 timeouts instead of 2?
Point guard is the only player on the court who can control pace and show poise when intensty picks up. We have one who we don’t trust.

I want Richard to recruit a good point guard

Murphy allowed multiple offensive rebounds during the big run for example. When things get tough, they get down and stand around. PG play is a big issue but it's hardly the only reason for the terrible stretches.

11 point loss. Maybe more. Not gonna help the NET.

Frustrating game. Need to beat the BADgers on Wednesday or this could snowball.

Had a chance to steal one on the road and you blow a 13pt lead.

Now they’ve put themselves in a must win position on Wednesday.

Lose on the road in a tough battle to a team tied for first in the big ten to drop to 16-6 (6-5) and a game against a ranked team who you already beat on the road becomes a must win?

It's a reflection on your coach when you're up by 13 and lose by 10. In the last ten minutes. So sickening. Fans deserve better than tha.

Well at least they covered

weave and stall offense very efficient in the 2nd half. all good basketball teams waste 2/3 of the shot clock handing the ball off at the top of the key every possession

Another epic collapse.

It's a reflection on your coach when you're up by 13 and lose by 10. In the last ten minutes. So sickening. Fans deserve better than tha.

LOL. You’re one of the worst types of fans.

Frustrating game. Need to beat the BADgers on Wednesday or this could snowball.

Snowball into a 3 game losing streak?
True. If we lose two in a row for the first time all year it is more likely to produce a 3 game losing streak.

Well I guess that's our second best loss anyway.

39-16 run.

Absolute disaster final 14 minutes.

weave and stall offense very efficient in the 2nd half. all good basketball teams waste 2/3 of the shot clock handing the ball off at the top of the key every possession

Did you complain when they were making shots and up 13? No. Same offense. You have to be consistent, just like you want from players.

Another epic collapse.

That was hardly an epic collapse.
We got beat on the road by a team who is first in the big ten who has much better guards than us.
We played a great 30 minutes and ran out of gas.

Top Bottom