***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE IN-GAME THREAD***!!!!!!!

Coffey takes a couple bad shots but won’t get taken out. If IW takes a bad shot in warmups he gets benched. Wake up Richard.

Are you saying take out Coffey or don’t take out Washington?

All things considered, defense is playing okay so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coffey is a way better defender than IW....reason #1.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Jordan Murphy is a career 22% 3 point shooter and is for some reason still allowed to take 3 pointers.

At least we didn’t spot em 17 like PSU did

Defense on Edwards has looked good so far. Cline as well.

Get Coffey out of there. My god.

Coffey and Murphy have both been awful to start.

Don't ever give the ball up to the point guard, Coffey. You're too good to yield to your teammates.

If coffey has aspirations of playing at the next level, he needs to work on his ball handling. I’ve seen 2nd graders with better handles.

If coffey has aspirations of playing at the next level, he needs to work on his ball handling. I’ve seen 2nd graders with better handles.

But...he's our starting PG...

Coffey is not a point guard!!! Stop trying to put a square peg into circle hole!

He is pretty good for being the third ball handler.
If he is the guy, he has got issues

Oturu has a better mid-range game now than Murphy. Insane Murphy never learned to face up and hit 10ft shots.

If the defense plays at this level all day then we have a good chance.

Way too many turnovers and way too many bad shots starting out.

Lucky they survived Purdue’s early punch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But...he's our starting PG...

He has a better shot to make the nba as a shooting guard than a point guard.
Don’t know why Richard Coffey thinks otherwise.

He is a good shooting guard, is an awful primary ball handler

He better hope Europe comes calling. Unless he drastically improves all facets of his game next year. And please, don't even think about leaving early, he's got a lonnnnnng way to go if he thinks he's NBA-ready.

Top Bottom