***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE IN-GAME THREAD***!!!!!!!

Stan

Reaction score
A very tough road test awaits, but if Gophers really want to take next step and send a message to Big Ten, a win today would do that. We can't get off to a slow start in a game like this.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!

I checked with the Purdue AD and Roy Eddy will NOT be coaching a squad that includes: Walter Jordan, Jerry Sichting, and Jim Rowinski.

However, this a talented, well coached team playing at home. Gophers keep it close for 30 minutes or so but come up short 75-61.

A win today would be absolutely massive. There is a road to victory but it will be very difficult. A win today and a win vs wisconsin puts us in rare air!

Curry’s going to win it for us late like he did 2 years ago.

GO GOPHERS!!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Let’s go gophers. Ski-U-Mah!

3 possessions, 3 turn-overs. Ugly.

Gotta take those wide open outside shots

Yep, curry looks terrible out there.

I hear the game is exponentially easier when you shoot the ball.

Wake up. 3 lazy af turnovers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 turn overs. 3 by Murphy. His head is not here.

Miserable offense to start. Murphy completely over matched to open this game

4 turn overs. 3 by Murphy. His head is not here.

Disagree, he just isn’t good enough to do it by himself and we don’t have anyone who can take Purdue off the dribble

Good things happen when you shoot the ball

Miserable offense to start. Murphy completely over matched to open this game

Guys wide open all over the place due to double teams and we can’t find them.
No point guard kills us this game.

Disagree, he just isn’t good enough to do it by himself and we don’t have anyone who can take Purdue off the dribble

Well, he hasn’t given anyone else the chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IW comes in and we immediately see why he should start.

Oturu and IW the bright spots so far.

Coffey again goes on a 1-on-4 break and turns it over. About the 30th time this year.

Coffey takes a couple bad shots but won’t get taken out. If IW takes a bad shot in warmups he gets benched. Wake up Richard.

The Oturu offense. Murphy's spin move from the top of the key and his 3 point shot are not the strengths of his game.

The pace favors us 60’s low 70’s

Terrible example of hero ball by Coffey, a 1 on 3 drive that ends up with the ball going over the backboard. He could do that 5 times a game though and not be taken out.

Top Bottom