***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE IN-GAME THREAD***!!!!!!!

I would literally hit Haarms in the face with a sledghammer right now

28-6 run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And with that shot off the side of the backboard I’ll be finding something else to do with my afternoon. Good day, all.

Good run.

Our guards aren’t good enough to win this game.

I agree with you. Mcbrick has not been good this year.

IW should really start instead of him, but given what he's been through and that he's a senior, I know it won't happen.

We did it at Michigan, we can do it at Purdue. This crap is important now regardless of the W/L, whether we like it or not.

Kalschuer is fatigued. Chasing around the BT POY all game will definitely affect you offensively.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

This team is so streaky. Which is frustrating, but the flip side is that if we can sneak into the tournament, there's not many teams we couldn't beat on a good day.

Kalschuer is fatigued. Chasing around the BT POY all game will definitely affect you offensively.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Whole team is tired. Great defensive effort for 30 minutes. Running out of gas.

Would like to slow the game down but due to lack of guards that is not a good strategy for us.

Now Haarms is giving the refs advice, lol. They could use some help but not from Lurch.

Turned off a game for the first time on my life.

Been stewing for 15 minutes.

Will check the score later.

**** this

IW should really start instead of him, but given what he's been through and that he's a senior, I know it won't happen.

I’d rather live and die with IW at the point. I don’t know why curry starts over oturu. Why stull ever plays is beyond me. Lots of head scratching.

Turned off a game for the first time on my life.

Been stewing for 15 minutes.

Will check the score later.

**** this

THIS GAME is what did it?
This game isn’t even in the top 50 most frustrating games in my gopher watching history

Disagree.
We have no guardplay. Which is what gives a team consistency and stability.

I’d guess every team in the country with bad guard play gives up runs. Nothing to do with toughness, everything to do with guard play.

Guard play isn't the only thing that causes these runs. There's not a leader that will take control when things are going bad.

I’d rather live and die with IW at the point. I don’t know why curry starts over oturu. Why stull ever plays is beyond me. Lots of head scratching.

I think curry starts because we always need at least one of oturu and Murphy in the game. Easier to do this if they both don’t start

Good job, McBrayer. If you can't hit a shot, drive to the hoop and get fouled.

I watch the first half until 20-25. I turn it off to run errand. See we are up at half.
Continue to run errands. Get 13 point lead.
Listen to it on the way home.
Lead shrinks to zero.

Turn on TV, Purdue runs continues.

Turn it off.

There is a negative correlation between me watching the Gophers play, and positive performance.
(I didn't see the Iowa game).

Guard play isn't the only thing that causes these runs. There's not a leader that will take control when things are going bad.

Like a guard?
What do you want Richard to do? Call 3 timeouts instead of 2?
Point guard is the only player on the court who can control pace and show poise when intensty picks up. We have one who we don’t trust.

I want Richard to recruit a good point guard

Oh look, both players get hit in the face and somehow it’s supposed to be our fault.

Point guard is the only player on the court who can control pace and show poise when intensty picks up. We have one who we don’t trust.

Don't be too sure about the "we" part. I mostly trust him to run the offense better than anyone else.

They need to put a rule in place where if the game stops you have to come out

Top Bottom