Purdue is a 12 point favorite over the Gophers

MennoSota

Reaction score
I just saw the spread at -12.5 for Purdue tomorrow morning. I know that Mackey is a snake pit for us, but 12.5 seems a bit high. I would love to see our boys leave with a W.

They don’t think we can stop Edwards or defend the 3. I don’t blame em. I think we can limit Edwards but we need Cline to be off.

I just saw the spread at -12.5 for Purdue tomorrow morning. I know that Mackey is a snake pit for us, but 12.5 seems a bit high. I would love to see our boys leave with a W.

We don't lose many close games. We either win or get blitzed. Michigan excepted.

Wis. Was favored by 12 as well. At the time I told my Badger friends it was a sucker bet and none of them would bet with me. Another sucker bet?

Taking the points and adding a 3-1 teaser for 2 large on the out right win.

I do not think this is a game the Gophers win. The Boilermakers are simply too efficient to lose to a stone-age, rough and tumble squad like the Gophers.

KP rating efficiency spread for Purdue is +25.91
Minnesota = +12.54

Checks out about right.

We need the good IW for this one. Keep the turnovers down, play good D and shoot well. Anything can happen.

Confident we cover, hopeful we win. I think we'll play well. Won there last year....right?

I will be there in the 13th row behind the Gophers bench. What stands out more in their type of gold and black. Maroon or our bright gold?

Edit. Row 13 seat 12. Not row 12 seat 13.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KP rating efficiency spread for Purdue is +25.91
Minnesota = +12.54

Checks out about right.

As a predictor yes. If both team play how they have the game is not close. But it starts at 0 for both teams and i am counting on playing our best defensive game. Purdue is great offensively but average defensively.

Bet on the Gophers. Always bet against 'Angry'. He/She is a POS poster that knows nothing about the teams.

Maybe Purdue players will have their minds on their superbowl plans after the game

I will be there in the 13th row behind the Gophers bench. What stands out more in their type of gold and black. Maroon or our bright gold?

Edit. Row 13 seat 12. Not row 12 seat 13.

I will be there also. Don't like that Perdue can tie for first if they beat us, to big an incentive.

See you there hopefully. Gonna drive up after church so should be there about 1015. Gonna see if there is anywhere to grab a beer beforehand.

See you there hopefully. Gonna drive up after church so should be there about 1015. Gonna see if there is anywhere to grab a beer beforehand.

Ok, I will be in the team seats, don't know if they are behind the bench or not. Sometimes they are and sometimes they are not.

Win and move into contention for the Big 10 title. Lose and that goal becomes a pipe dream.

Win and move into contention for the Big 10 title. Lose and that goal becomes a pipe dream.
I can honestly say that I have never had a pipe dream. Does it involve a dream about pipes? Is it a common plumbers dream? [emoji848][emoji57]

I can honestly say that I have never had a pipe dream. Does it involve a dream about pipes? Is it a common plumbers dream? [emoji848][emoji57]

Not a idea but I assume it has more to do with Cheech and Chong than plumbers. Luke unrealistically dreams a person may get after hitting the pipe.

Maybe it's related to dreams about men with strong arms.

Purdue puts itself in the drivers seat if they win today as they are already done with Michigan, MSU and UW. Win by us puts in a battle for the very top.

Purdue puts itself in the drivers seat if they win today as they are already done with Michigan, MSU and UW. Win by us puts in a battle for the very top.

Yep- their schedule is very favorable.

Not a idea but I assume it has more to do with Cheech and Chong than plumbers. Luke unrealistically dreams a person may get after hitting the pipe.

Correct. The British Isles intellectuals in the 19th century (think Oscar Wilde and his friends) smoked opium from pipes on a near-constant basis, and the term arises from the visions they'd have while high.

Covered the spread!

Thought it was 13-7?

At the start of the year i said 13 and still have hope for that. I like the roster but hate that we are such a horrible defensive team.

We played well for about 30 minutes. From 15-5 minutes left we seemed rattled. Crowd was great. I would recommend catching a game there if you have the chance.

At the start of the year i said 13 and still have hope for that. I like the roster but hate that we are such a horrible defensive team.

My gosh, imo we are adequate defensively...we just can't score. We miss crucial free throws to allow opponents back in...we go scoreless or nearly so for too many 5-10 minute stretches. We have no go to option...or you can argue we have 5 or 6 of them, which to me says we don't have one.
Yes, Today Coffey with 20 plus was awesome and Oturu with 19 was great and Murphy got his 10.
But Curry 2, McBrayer 2, IW 3, Gabe 5 is going to make it tough to win. Nobody else scratched.

Need more scorers more than anything...even more threats to score.

Top Bottom