Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    I'd give him an over/under of 72 hours.
    The problem that Northam has is that NO Republican would survive this b/c Democrats wouldn’t permit it.

We all know that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    The problem that Northam has is that NO Republican would survive this b/c Democrats wouldn’t permit it.

We all know that.
    No one should survive it. It's pathetic that he's trying to hang on. He might make the over 72 hours because it's the week-end. But not not by much.

He refuses to resign. Says he's going to serve out his term. Funny line from a twitter user: "If he's still Governor when the Super Bowl kicks-off, I'll eat a whole rice cake"

In 1985, I was a senior in High School, in a district that had whites and Indians, and two African Americans. No chance this would have appeared in a yearbook. Zero. Zero.

I don't think he should have to resign. His actions were from 30 some years ago. But I do want to see him apologize to Trump, for calling Trump out on Charlottesville comments just a year back.

His stance on abortion IS however, resignation material.

Oddly, nary a story about Northam’s black face/KKK man in the hundreds of stories on Yahoo News.
    Can you imagine if this were Ron DeSantis? I’m sure it’d be all the same.

Blog Entries

sporty had a black face in 1985. I do not find find that offensive. 1965? There likely was not an option to keep him comfortable for a decision. America was greater then.
    Kingdom Warriors

He’ll be gone shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    I don't think he should have to resign. His actions were from 30 some years ago. But I do want to see him apologize to Trump, for calling Trump out on Charlottesville comments just a year back.

His stance on abortion IS however, resignation material.
    Nobody should ever apologize to Trump for anything, Humble Beggar.

The guv will be out shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Democrats in 2019:

Governor supports killing live babies, yesterday. We fully support him.

Governor participates in racist joke 35 years ago. He cannot be forgiven. Get him out of office.

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    Democrats in 2019:

Governor supports killing live babies, yesterday. We fully support him.

Governor participates in racist joke 35 years ago. He cannot be forgiven. Get him out of office.

Yep. And after the way they treated Judge Kavanaugh- with his having a beer and farting and all; they are forced to devour their own.

The Loony Left truly is a schitshow.
    Please consider donating to this site; especially if you are a frequent poster.

Northam vows to finish term. We'll see if he can withstand the onslaught from the purgers. If he gets through two weeks they will work to wipe the memory of this event from the media and clean up his image.

On the right, the views of the Dems on abortion need to be heard 24-7. Infanticide.

CNN, more #FakeNews. These people are so dishonest. Why are people still watching this garbage?

Please consider donating to this site; especially if you are a frequent poster.

Fake news CNN displays this racist baby killer as a republican....Trump is like MLK compared to this leftist bozo

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post

We all know that.
    Truth