Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tikited View Post
    So...The Dems must believe the victim in the Justin Fairfax ordeal and the Repubs must believe Fairfax right?
    Like all these accusations, the right thing to do is to grant the presumption of innocence. That said, it should be looked into & not just brushed under the rug out of political convenience.

What a kick in the balls though for the Virginia D's. The D-Governor in a Klan uniform, the D-Lt. Governor facing sexual assault allegations, the D-Attorney General admits to Black face & now we find out D-Congressman Bobby Scott was told about Fairfax's alleged assault a year ago & never said anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Gophers_4life View Post
    Women usually don't lie about being sexually assaulted. Nothing for them to gain, and potentially a lot to lose.
    Usually, no not usually. "Nothing for them to gain"? There's often plenty to gain.

Quote Originally Posted by GopherJake View Post
    I didn't care because I wasn't sure if it was true or not. I cared that he was combative and a liar about things other than with whats-her-face. He failed his job interview. Klobuchar exposed him for who he is, while staying above it all.

Don't paint with a broad brush like the the no-minds on your side, KFC.
    Funny, I thought BK showed great poise and just the appropriate amount of outrage for being obviously slandered for political purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gophers_4life View Post
    Highly doubtful
    Wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    Like all these accusations, the right thing to do is to grant the presumption of innocence. That said, it should be looked into & not just brushed under the rug out of political convenience.

What a kick in the balls though for the Virginia D's. The D-Governor in a Klan uniform, the D-Lt. Governor facing sexual assault allegations, the D-Attorney General admits to Black face & now we find out D-Congressman Bobby Scott was told about Fairfax's alleged assault a year ago & never said anything.
    And the WaPo sat on the story for a year, because they couldn't corroborate, which of course didn't stop them with Kavanaugh. The double standards on the left are so tiresome.

Quote Originally Posted by GopherJake View Post
    How not to get hired: Be combative at your job interview. Particularly if calm, measured response is part of the job criteria.

Nice lie in your post though. Hack.
    Your completely partisan and biased twist on the situation. Obviously he'll never be falsely accused & convicted by the media without trial, of being a rapist, gang rapist & drugging teenage girls, while on the bench. Apples and oranges.

To play your game though, I could just as easily say anyone without the courage to strenuously defend himself, doesn't have what it takes to make hard decisions on the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    And the WaPo sat on the story for a year, because they couldn't corroborate, which of course didn't stop them with Kavanaugh. The double standards on the left are so tiresome.
    Anyone who views the WaPo as anything other than the CIA propaganda operation that it is, is a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    Megyn Kelly
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How quickly howie forgets

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Who's deflecting? I started this thread and said Northam should resign. Trust me, the R's in VA have nothing to stand on on this issue. See their nominee for Senate last year.
    And I congratulated you on beating us to the inevitable punch. You knew what was coming.

Usually, no not usually. "Nothing for them to gain"? There's often plenty to gain.
    Wrong.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
    When the 3 leading Democrats in Virginia are caught up in scandal and their own party is asking them to resign, it makes a lot of sense to immediately start talking about R’s who attend a Robert E Lee celebration.
    And now the R leader of the Senate has the same "scandal." How far down this game are we going to go? I was being sarcastic, but unless you're going to have everyone over 50 in the VA legislature resign, this game could go on for a while. How is that helpful to anyone?

Blog Entries

What's your source on that? QAnon?

Blog Entries

Anyone who views the WaPo as anything other than the CIA propaganda operation that it is, is a moron.
    Lol. Trump's National Enquirer bobos are now in hot water for trying to extort Jeff Bezos, but the Washington Post is the one that's propaganda. Lol.

Blog Entries

Didn't the Republican Senate majority leader in Virginia get busted today?

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    And now the R leader of the Senate has the same "scandal." How far down this game are we going to go? I was being sarcastic, but unless you're going to have everyone over 50 in the VA legislature resign, this game could go on for a while. How is that helpful to anyone?
    You weren’t being sarcastic. You were blushing because your precious Democratic Party is being embarrassed. And you went to the same well you always do- but the republicans! Even though it was in no way relevant to the conversation.

I don’t care what they do in Virginia. If I did care, I think dressing up in a Klan robe is beyond stupid but not illegal and not warranting someone to resign from office 35 years later. But he belongs to the pc party that cares far more about appearance than substance.