Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Quote Originally Posted by GopherJake View Post
    If folks hated you because you were right, you would be the most loved poster on the board, S2.
    And yet people hate me, so Iím right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Yearbook Photo Surfaces of VA Governor Northam Allegedly Wearing Blackface

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    And yet people hate me, so Iím right.

Ooh, no. Massive Logic fail. Ya got the first part right, though. 50%. Not bad!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    Really? Letís go to a Timberwolves game and each state our opinion before a game and see who gets booed.

I would pay to see that.

Blog Entries

Ooh, no. Massive Logic fail. Ya got the first part right, though. 50%. Not bad!!
    Poor 2. A martyr standing up for the greatness of Robert E Lee and to expose awfulness of Lincoln.

Blog Entries

Have to agreed. He is hated by people of no consequence that are a drag on society. The Minnesota Nice Amy Klobuchars of the world. Deer in the headlights and unhinged enough to physically assault people.

The Gholers are not the people I knew when I lived in Minnesota. They were decent and not dumb.
    Last edited by diehard; 02-10-2019 at 02:25 AM.
    Kingdom Warriors

Oh, were we serious? Get a life Jake

Really? Letís go to a Timberwolves game and each state our opinion before a game and see who gets booed.

What Iím most concerned about in life is sharing political and historical opinions with Timberwolves fans.

What Iím most concerned about in life is sharing political and historical opinions with Timberwolves fans.

I challenge you to provide one NON racist source that agrees with your take that Lincoln was bad person or President and Lee was a great man.......just ONE.

If you canít you should ask yourself why? Once you do that you will come to realize what those laughing at your ass already know.

Answer the question. Was Nat Turner a great man and why?

I challenge you to provide one NON racist source that agrees with your take that Lincoln was bad person or President and Lee was a great man.......just ONE.

If you canít you should ask yourself why? Once you do that you will come to realize what those laughing at your ass already know.

Answer the question. Was Nat Turner a great man and why?

Everything is racist that you donít agree with so that isnít possible. I didnít say bad person.

Yes! Nat Turner was a great and brave man. He was morally in the right and the State of Virginia was wrong. How can that be true and also that the union was in the wrong? Hmmm, that is a puzzle. Let me know when you figure it out.

The land of cows, colleges and content providers.
    Blog Entries

Everything is racist that you don’t agree with so that isn’t possible. I didn’t say bad person.

Yes! Nat Turner was a great and brave man. He was morally in the right and the State of Virginia was wrong. How can that be true and also that the union was in the wrong? Hmmm, that is a puzzle. Let me know when you figure it out.

I am so sorry that you can't differentiate your thoughts clearly enough to see your own mistaken reason. And, you wrap it so nicely in these false posted statements that seem to you alone as logical. It is just sad.
    You can call me Shirley. The "S" has to stand for something!

Quote Originally Posted by Dean S View Post
    I am so sorry that you can't differentiate your thoughts clearly enough to see your own mistaken reason. And, you wrap it so nicely in these false posted statements that seem to you alone as logical. It is just sad.
    This isn't an argument.

Blog Entries

This isn't an argument.
    It was an excellent observation.