Who else wants Daniel Fa'a'le'le to play PF next year?

Otis

Reaction score
This will never happen but 6'8", 400lbs equipped with 5 fouls would help out a lot in keeping little guys out of the lane. You'd have to run out of bounds to get around him!

Plus, how awesome would he be to see in a basketball uniform!

Fleck and Pitino should kiddingly announce this before next season.

Last edited:

This will never happen but 6'8", 400lbs equipped with 5 fouls would help out a lot in keeping little guys out of the lane.

April 1st isn't too far away.

Haha we had a 6'8" 375 fat guy on my HS team. He was horrible but he got 5 fouls like everyone else. Once fouled out in the 2nd quarter.

He was my backup at center. He was actually pretty impossible to use post moves against and a pain to box out. Just had to beat him down the floor or get him away from the bucket. Still was a matchup nightmare in some ways even as an unskilled non-athlete.

Would be great for our Hack-a-Happ strategy. Can he suit up against Wisconsin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This will never happen but 6'8", 400lbs equipped with 5 fouls would help out a lot in keeping little guys out of the lane. You'd have to run out of bounds to get around him!

Just for one game. Wisconsin. To set a few screens on you know who.

Love this! Is Dick Bennett still alive? We would have to hire him on to manage pace of play....

Yes, and while we are at it Tyler Johnson playing guard.
Would TJ on this current Gophers basketball team be a significant contributor?

Yes, and while we are at it Tyler Johnson playing guard.
Would TJ on this current Gophers basketball team be a significant contributor?

If TJ had been playing basketball the entire time, I think he could help. But that is a big if.

Truthfully I think Spann-Ford would have been a better Gopher hoops player than TJ, having seen them both play a lot in high school.

Who was the Timberwolf that played a few seasons? He was overweight and surprisingly athletic for a big boned man.

I think he is a really good athlete and who knows what he could do. He should start out in IM just like Dave Winfield did. The Gophers could put a really good team in IM: Big Dan, Spann-Ford, TJ, Bate, Winfield, Jason Williamson.

I think he is a really good athlete and who knows what he could do. He should start out in IM just like Dave Winfield did. The Gophers could put a really good team in IM: Big Dan, Spann-Ford, TJ, Bate, Winfield, Jason Williamson.

There was a clip of a bunch of Clemson football players playing IMs. Looked insanely dominant.

Phfy73Q.gif

Yep. He'd look good setting a pick!

Haha we had a 6'8" 375 fat guy on my HS team. He was horrible but he got 5 fouls like everyone else. Once fouled out in the 2nd quarter.

He was my backup at center. He was actually pretty impossible to use post moves against and a pain to box out. Just had to beat him down the floor or get him away from the bucket. Still was a matchup nightmare in some ways even as an unskilled non-athlete.

You wouldnt happened to be from Austin MN? would you?

Jake Kuppe was a pretty good player in HS. I believe that Mtka team went to the state finals with Ryan Keating, who walked in and then won a national championship in FB at SJU. Kuppe was a pretty good o-lineman on the U football team.

I think Pitino could use him today against Purdue. I would like to see their bigs trying to back down DF in the paint.

Who was the Timberwolf that played a few seasons? He was overweight and surprisingly athletic for a big boned man.

I’ll answer my own question since I remember. Stanley roberts

He was supposed to be an all-time great. Better than Shaq, according to Shaq.

Oliver Miller was another big boned Timberwolf. Only played part of one season but he was pretty athletic for a big guy.

I guarded Kuppe since the Bloomington Kennedy days,

Needed two showers afterward.

He filled in for our AAU team in Chicago when Pryzbilla was out,

Kuppe did well, was able to get his shot off against 6'8'' and 6'9'' guys out there,

Suprisingly good footwork for a man of his size.

Top Bottom