***OFFICIAL ILLINOIS AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Need to jump them early tonight. After the last meeting, they're probably going to start the game with some confidence, but we need to put a stop to that as soon as possible.

Oturu dunking in warmups and doesn't seem to be limited in any way. Hope to see him play

1 minute left Rutgers ahead of IU by 8

Yep, looks like Rutgers is going to keep Indiana down for another game. Could anyone ever feel sorry for Indiana?

Playing Rutgers at Rutgers is no gimme. Right now, they don't look like they'll be playing on Wednesday of the Big Ten tournament. If they could shoot better, they would be really pretty good.

Yep, looks like Rutgers is going to keep Indiana down for another game. Could anyone ever feel sorry for Indiana?

Playing Rutgers at Rutgers is no gimme. Right now, they don't look like they'll be playing on Wednesday of the Big Ten tournament. If they could shoot better, they would be really pretty good.
They have MSU next I believe. If they lose that it will be 8 in a row

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Indiana is only half a game better than Rutgers overall on the season and behind Rutgers in the conference standings. I love it.

Already an infuriating amount of dribbling in traffic in the lane.

Already an infuriating amount of dribbling in traffic in the lane.

And standing around looking at loose balls bounce around. Illinois is just much more active that the Gophers. Need to pick up our intensity.

And standing around looking at loose balls bounce around. Illinois is just much more active that the Gophers. Need to pick up our intensity.

I think they've been pretty intense on defense. The offense is lackluster so far except for Gabe.

Good no call. Nice flop by the Georgian though. I'd give it an 8 out of 10.

Yeah go 1 on 3 put up a tough shot and give up an easy two on the other end

Absolutely. Wish more refs had the intelligence to just leave that as a no call. If the defender wants to lay down flat on his back and give up the free hoop, so be it.

Seems like they’ve made a ton of adjustments after being stifled by this defense in champagne. Still look shakey but I’m alright with this so far. Just figure out how to defend that pic and roll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Calling it now: Whistles will be swallowed and they will let them play physical in the first half. Second half, at least one team (probably not us) will be in the double bonus by the 12 minute mark

Calling it now: Whistles will be swallowed and they will let them play physical in the first half. Second half, at least one team (probably not us) will be in the double bonus by the 12 minute mark

I think you're right. Surprised they didn't call a foul on Curry there.

Top Bottom