***OFFICIAL ILLINOIS AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Do we even try to run an inbounds play under our own basket? We always just lob it out high to the top of the key to one of our bigs.

We need to keep a guy back on the inbounds after makes. They’re just chucking it in blind trying to run

Do we even try to run an inbounds play under our own basket? We always just lob it out high to the top of the key to one of our bigs.

I don't think we've run a good out of bounds play since Clem was coach. Of course, if you don't set picks or cut hard, you won't get open.

I love Gabe, but he’s got some flop to his game that we’d rip him for if he played for someone else

I don't think we've run a good out of bounds play since Clem was coach. Of course, if you don't set picks or cut hard, you won't get open.

Tubby's teams could never get the ball in. Richard had them running some good plays the first 2-3 years but lately it's just lob to the big guy.

Washington is a difference maker so far in this one. He is breaking the Illinois perimeter pressure.

Will Pitino get over the stubbornness tonight and let Washington play since he is clearly the difference in the game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will Pitino get over the stubbornness tonight and let Washington play since he is clearly the difference in the game?

He's playing good D...that's why he is in.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Huge test of IW's self restraint right now. He is the difference, they are having a lot of trouble with him. He knows it too. Don't go crazy and force things. Just keep penetrating and distributing and shooting when you get the chance. Great time for that next step.

Coffey falls more than any player I've ever seen

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

More Isaiah Washington jump shots, the key to victory

This is IW's kind of game. This is what a "true point guard" can do

Illinois threw it OB. Shouldn’t that be their ball?

Sure, if IW played like this all the time, he’d be a starter.

He hasn’t. Hope he starts to though!

Can't shoot the three. Can't shoot free throws. This can be a frustrating team to watch at times.

How about the other way around? Imagine how frustrated the Illini fans must be with their young team. Lots of stupid mistakes. Time to rub their faces in it and put them away now!

He's playing good D...that's why he is in.

You know, he's been playing pretty good defense for awhile now, but I guess you're so busy nodding your head to everything Pitino does that I guess you didn't notice.

IW is making them but the analytics guys would make him walk home in the cold. Kid loves himself some long twos.

You know, he's been playing pretty good defense for awhile now, but I guess you're so busy nodding your head to everything Pitino does that I guess you didn't notice.
Hahahaha

Top Bottom