***OFFICIAL ILLINOIS AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Regardless of how this game shakes out, can we avoid playing Illinois in the B1G tourney at all costs?

Oh no we're gonna start chucking balls across the court to break the press again aren't we

That's Coffey and McBrayer's specialty -- how about hit someone in the middle and create a 3 on 2?

How was that not a foul on Illinois ?

Hurt looked terrified on that shot attempt.

Illini got away with 2 travels before that Frazier 3.

Someone is going to need to explain to me how Dan getting slapped in the face after the whistle is nothing

so, we have 6 fouls but 2 each on Murphy, Curry, Oturu? Great.

I honestly feel bad for Mike Hurt. He tries hard when he’s on the floor but he has very little talent, and definitely not enough to play in the B1G. He adds zero value.

Wow. That was a hell of a shot by Frazier.

I honestly feel bad for Mike Hurt. He tries hard when he’s on the floor but he has very little talent, and definitely not enough to play in the B1G. He adds zero value.
He's slow

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Well, down 23 at the half last time, a nice improvement.

OK, well this is light years better than the last game. Given some of the lineups we had out there at times, -2 at half isn't so bad. This game certainly is winnable although it may not be a very "efficient" win.

Illinois just grabs and hacks on each and every possession and relies on the fact that in the refs will just call the same amount of fouls on each team.

Top Bottom