Help, my Directv isn't picking up BTN, how can I watch tonight free

bballjunkie

Reaction score
The wind must have blown my dish and I can't get someone out until tomorrow. Does anyone know how I can stream tonight's game to my computer? I don't want to pat for BTNTOGO to go for just one game. I haven't missed a Gopher game in about 35 years. Please help me.

The wind must have blown my dish and I can't get someone out until tomorrow. Does anyone know how I can stream tonight's game to my computer? I don't want to pat for BTNTOGO to go for just one game. I haven't missed a Gopher game in about 35 years. Please help me.

If you get BTN on Directv you shouldn't have to pay for BTN2Go. Just sign in with your TV provider.

www.btn2go.com -> top right "BTN TV" -> "Sign in with TV Provider" -> click DirecTV -> login using your DTV credentials.

This should also work with the BTN app on the Roku (and usually the FS1 app streams all the BTN games too - relevant for Amazon Fire stick owners since it doesn't have the BTN app)

Someone in another thread said that they have four tickets going unused. Maybe they'll donate them to you.

If you get BTN on Directv you shouldn't have to pay for BTN2Go. Just sign in with your TV provider.

www.btn2go.com -> top right "BTN TV" -> "Sign in with TV Provider" -> click DirecTV -> login using your DTV credentials.

This should also work with the BTN app on the Roku (and usually the FS1 app streams all the BTN games too - relevant for Amazon Fire stick owners since it doesn't have the BTN app)

+1. Roku app generally works well.

Please don't steal the content via illegal streams. Use the official btn2go links and sign in with your DirecTV account.

That will be free, if indeed you are paying for BTN through DTv.

Top Bottom