The cold and southern recruits

Trees do not get in the way of this kid seeing the big picture.

I could easily see Bateman ending up as one of my all time favorite Gophers by the time his career is done.

Incredible kid. He "gets it". You treat people the right way, good things will happen in your life.

Rashod sends the message - you want NFL tough? Come play at MN!

Rashod sends the message - you want NFL tough? Come play at MN!

If memory serves, after the Gophers curb-stomped Purdue some of the Boilermaker players attempted to use the crappy weather that day as an excuse.

If memory serves, after the Gophers curb-stomped Purdue some of the Boilermaker players attempted to use the crappy weather that day as an excuse.
I think their coach at least hinted at that as an excuse too. I have seen it before....come out strong on cold weather days and there's a much better chance the other team will just give up. Remember seeing a completely disinterested cam Newton at TCF a few years back. Also remember gopher games where it looked like the other team gave up/didn't want to be there for cold weather.

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

LMAO that's awesome crazy part is he could have gotten a much more shocking temperature selfie Wednesday

He’s a better man that most native Minnesotans.

You can’t bitch about the weather AND wear it as a badge of courage. You get one or the other.

You can’t bitch about the weather AND wear it as a badge of courage. You get one or the other.

You don't live here do you? If you don't, you don't get to judge those who do.

Love it. Last time I checked, the big college football games played in January are played well south of here.

Love it. Last time I checked, the big college football games played in January are played well south of here.

NFL Champions are made in the cold. Maybe the Super Bowl is warm, but to be a champion you have to perform in the December and January cold.

The games played to make it to a January game are not though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't you move to Arizona?

You don't live here do you? If you don't, you don't get to judge those who do.

LOL! I love it, some jerk out in Arizona telling people who just lived through the -5x wind chills about what being a "real" Minnesotan is.

Can't make it up.

Top Bottom