What will the actual attendance be at Illinois/Minnesota game?

What will the actual attendance be at Illinois/Minnesota game?

• 12,000+

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • 10,000 - 11,999

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • 8,000 - 9,999

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • 6,000 - 7,999

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Less than 6,000

Votes: 14 26.4%

• Total voters

El Amin Fan

Reaction score
I hope Gopher fans pack the Barn in spite of the cold.

Sold out. We’re the “Bold North”.

Bud Grant may show up in short sleeves.

OK - what will be higher? the actual attendance in the arena, or the number of times the TV announcers mention the cold weather?

I'll go with the TV announcers.

I have 4 tickets going unused. Can't take my dad out in this, even with a handicap sticker...

OK - what will be higher? the actual attendance in the arena, or the number of times the TV announcers mention the cold weather?

I'll go with the TV announcers.

I’ll go TV announcers even if there is a record attendance.

Last edited:

No chance i'm going. Don't want to leave the game and be stuck with a car that won't start.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I have 4 tickets going unused. Can't take my dad out in this, even with a handicap sticker...

Don't blame you. Waiting for someone to chime in and call you soft...

No chance i'm going. Don't want to leave the game and be stuck with a car that won't start.
Which happened to me yesterday and made me rethink my plan. As a said, Sir M has declared himself ineligible for tonight's game, but he was out this morning helping the neighbor push their truck into jumping position.

Can we get the game to be reclassified as neutral site? Not expecting a ton of home court advantage

If anyone has one (or more, but I really just need one) going unused let me know! I'm making the trek in and hoping to take 2 buddies, only have a pair of tickets right now.

It looks like I'm 3rd in line, but I'm definitely considering making the trek in so if anyone has tickets that are going unused, I'd probably pay a little bit for them and more importantly the seats would have diehard gopher fans in them!!

So I've always been super cheap when it comes to parking (I only park in free spots), but I'm definitely not walking that far tonight. Any advice on parking close to the arena? Dont even care how expensive it is...

I have a couple of tickets I thought were claimed by a friend, but now would be happy to give away. You can pm me.

So I've always been super cheap when it comes to parking (I only park in free spots), but I'm definitely not walking that far tonight. Any advice on parking close to the arena? Dont even care how expensive it is...

Park right across the street on University in the ramp. Should be $10 for event parking. Once you park, should be less than 5 minutes in the elments.

Just handed our tickets off to a recent grad. 8117.

Good work Moonlight!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hated the thought of those seats being empty, so no sense in charging. Glad to find someone via the GH and gift them to someone I know will be loud!

Even with those with legitimate reasons to stay home I expect a large and crazy Minnesota turn out tonight. Home court will be strong! Go Gophers!!! Big win even though it is a should win.

Even with those with legitimate reasons to stay home I expect a large and crazy Minnesota turn out tonight. Home court will be strong! Go Gophers!!! Big win even though it is a should win.

I was already downtown today and checked Stubhub mid-day as I might have been stuck down there late and was taking the Green line back east at some point. and there were some pretty good deals at that time, in the 100 level and the good seats in the 200 level.

I think the crowd will be OK.

I ended up leaving downtown before five, so I just went home, but when I checked Stubhub now all of those good deals were long gone, which is a sign there is some demand.

It is not too bad outside of you are only walking a few blocks and you cover your head, neck and hands well. However, I did walk a block up the Nicollet Mall before getting back in the skyway, with just a sweater on at 2PM and it was pretty brutal, the worst I recall in my lifetime of a quick walk in the cold, without any preparation.

I was already downtown today and checked Stubhub mid-day as I might have been stuck down there late and was taking the Green line back east at some point. and there were some pretty good deals at that time, in the 100 level and the good seats in the 200 level.

I think the crowd will be OK.

I ended up leaving downtown before five, so I just went home, but when I checked Stubhub now all of those good deals were long gone, which is a sign there is some demand.

It is not too bad outside of you are only walking a few blocks and you cover your head, neck and hands well. However, I did walk a block up the Nicollet Mall before getting back in the skyway, with just a sweater on at 2PM and it was pretty brutal, the worst I recall in my lifetime of a quick walk in the cold, without any preparation.

I thought the prices were typical for midweek against Illinois tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom