Ten most exciting B1G offensive players returning in 2019 (includes Johnson)

pk2

Reaction score
From Saturdaytradition.com

Tyler Johnson, WR, Minnesota

Just throw the football in Johnson’s direction and he’s going to make a play. That seemed to be the case quite a bit for Minnesota quarterbacks Zack Annexstad and Tanner Morgan last season. Johnson has excellent awareness and has that go-up-and-get-it ability that infuriates defenders. He’ll be part of a really talented Gophers receiving corps next fall, but Johnson is still the go-to target. He could easily be the B1G’s leading receiver.

https://saturdaytradition.com/big-t...ting-b1g-offensive-players-returning-in-2019/

I agree Tyler is a top ten talent but I don't think he becomes a conference stat leader. With our depth at RB I think we will keep it on the ground too often next season (and give Bateman, CAB enough targets) for that to happen.

Pleased for him getting more recognition though. Really hope the fact he staying for his senior year helps him to get drafted higher.

I agree Tyler is a top ten talent but I don't think he becomes a conference stat leader. With our depth at RB I think we will keep it on the ground too often next season (and give Bateman, CAB enough targets) for that to happen.

Pleased for him getting more recognition though. Really hope the fact he staying for his senior year helps him to get drafted higher.

I don't think having more running backs healthy will cause many more running plays to be called. But the guys running those plays will be more skilled and experienced.

Hopefully the offense isn't chasing 40+ point scores the D gave up anymore. That might drop the passing stats a touch.

Top Bottom