Pick Per Day 1/29/19

TheSportsAce

Chief Executive Gopher Rube
Reaction score
The Sports Ace (40-33-1): Kansas +1 at Texas

Monday: W - Duke -14, won big at ND

Once again, matched my season high of 7 games above .500. Is today the day I finally make it 8?

Last edited:

And one more win will put you over the 55% mark (40/73 = 54.79% 41/74 = 55.41%). Haven't done this in a while as I usually only log into GopherHole at work and (1) gambling affiliated websites are banned on our computers and (2) don't like to be on my phone much. But I do appreciate checking in on your picks!

And one more win will put you over the 55% mark (40/73 = 54.79% 41/74 = 55.41%). Haven't done this in a while as I usually only log into GopherHole at work and (1) gambling affiliated websites are banned on our computers and (2) don't like to be on my phone much. But I do appreciate checking in on your picks!

Thanks! I'm no pro at this, that's for sure. I very rarely bet my own picks, just because I'm not a huge sports bettor. But the last couple of seasons I've done well enough where I'd break even or earn a little if I did bet every game. And I've found that doing this exercise makes my NCAA bracket that much better every year. So I guess my opinion isn't too bad...I just loved how there used to be a big group doing this on here, and we all competed day to day for the entire year, so I'm trying to keep it going in some form. It's fun, and I'm glad you find value in it!

Top Bottom