Will they cancel Wednesday’s game vs Illinois?

Tonight through tomorrow morning will be the worst of the cold. By the opening tip tomorrow night, it'll feel about 15º warmer than it does right now.

FWIW - at just past 10:30pm Tuesday in SW MN - actual temp of -26 with a wind chill of -59. Predicting a low of -32 with wind chills exceeding -60.

I got home from work late afternoon. the city had re-plowed the streets and thrown a bunch of snow onto my sidewalk. So I'm out there re-shoveling my sidewalk. Came in, checked the weather, and the wind chill at that hour was -43. Gee, I guess I know why my hands were cold.

FWIW - at just past 10:30pm Tuesday in SW MN - actual temp of -26 with a wind chill of -59. Predicting a low of -32 with wind chills exceeding -60.

I got home from work late afternoon. the city had re-plowed the streets and thrown a bunch of snow onto my sidewalk. So I'm out there re-shoveling my sidewalk. Came in, checked the weather, and the wind chill at that hour was -43. Gee, I guess I know why my hands were cold.

I was out this morning in the back yard shoveling a clearing for my dog to go potty. It's so cold that, even if I carry her out there, she just stands there paralyzed with shock. She looks at me like, do you have anything to do with this?

I was out this morning in the back yard shoveling a clearing for my dog to go potty. It's so cold that, even if I carry her out there, she just stands there paralyzed with shock. She looks at me like, do you have anything to do with this?

Our dog did the same this morning. Just silently cursing life

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

I have two with different reactions. The small one goes out and does his business as quickly as possible. Then, he bolts back to the door and looks no worse for the wear when he comes back in. The medium sized one takes longer, comes in hobbling with numb feet, and looks like he's wondering why he keeps doing this to himself. Oddly enough the medium one seems to go out more often just to get blast of cold air.

The Gophers should kick the crap out of them tonight. There's no chance they want to be here.

The Gophers should kick the crap out of them tonight. There's no chance they want to be here.

Turn off the heat in their locker room.

Unfortunately, this could be like a day in the park for the guy from Georgia (republic of, not state of).

MIAC

All of the MIAC games have been postponed until tomorrow.

Michigan and Michigan St women’s games were postponed. Looks like it was -23 wind chill (-4 actual temp) in Ann Arbor. Iowa made it there before the game was postponed.

Top Bottom