Page 87 of 162 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 2418
  1. #1291

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    It would certainly be one for the ages!
    Lol. I see what you did there.
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    Sanders or Biden would NEVER agree to be the VP for the other. Biden has been VP. Sanders wouldn’t be willing to be 2nd to anyone. He’d rather be a troublemaker in the Senate.

    Two old white men? The women and minorities would love it. Haha

    It’s almost a given that the Dem VP will be a woman and/or a minority. 99%. And the other 1% would be Mayor Pete.
    I'm pretty sure that Sanders has said that he would have been Hillary's running mate if she would have asked. Lucky for you....that wasn't the case. Because including Bernie backers....Hillary probably would have been president.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk


  2. #1292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stocker08 View Post
    Lol. I see what you did there.
    I'm pretty sure that Sanders has said that he would have been Hillary's running mate if she would have asked. Lucky for you....that wasn't the case. Because including Bernie backers....Hillary probably would have been president.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    According to this source, Sanders wasn’t even a consideration.

    https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/19/u...wikileaks.html

    Sanders might have in 2016 to promote a progressive agenda, if he couldn’t be President.

    https://www.cnn.com/2016/05/06/polit...ent/index.html

    But that was then, and this is now.

    Joe Biden won’t consider Sanders for VP. Warren or Harris? Possibly.

    To make howie smile, I’d go with Amy the Grouch. Associating with radical progressives will cost more votes in the heartland than they will get.

  3. #1293

    Default

    Biden with the racist dog whistle, gaffes mounting


  4. #1294

    Default

    Doh!

    https://www.dailywire.com/news/46655...-prestigiacomo

    Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) is not known for showcasing his intelligence, and Wednesday was no exception. The high-profile Democrat and 2020 presidential contender took to Twitter to pander to women by complaining that the United States Constitution doesn't have one use of the word “woman” in it.

    "Do you know how many times the word "Woman" is mentioned in the Constitution? Zero,” Swalwell declared.

    “That is unacceptable,” he continued. “Women must be equally represented and equally protected,” posted Swalwell, adding a hashtag in support of the Equal Rights Amendment.

    Yeah, except the Constitution also doesn’t include the word “man.” So instead of scoring points with women, all Swalwell managed to do was prove that he hasn’t read the Constitution and was too lazy to do a little fact-checking before firing off the tweet...

  5. #1295
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    34,433
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    Doh!

    https://www.dailywire.com/news/46655...-prestigiacomo

    Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) is not known for showcasing his intelligence, and Wednesday was no exception. The high-profile Democrat and 2020 presidential contender took to Twitter to pander to women by complaining that the United States Constitution doesn't have one use of the word “woman” in it.

    "Do you know how many times the word "Woman" is mentioned in the Constitution? Zero,” Swalwell declared.

    “That is unacceptable,” he continued. “Women must be equally represented and equally protected,” posted Swalwell, adding a hashtag in support of the Equal Rights Amendment.

    Yeah, except the Constitution also doesn’t include the word “man.” So instead of scoring points with women, all Swalwell managed to do was prove that he hasn’t read the Constitution and was too lazy to do a little fact-checking before firing off the tweet...
    Another one doesn't meet KGF's standards. I'm starting to fear you may have no choice but to vote Trump if you want a candidate without flaw.

  6. #1296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Another one doesn't meet KGF's standards. I'm starting to fear you may have no choice but to vote Trump if you want a candidate without flaw.
    Haha. I’ve named Trump’s flaws on many occasions. Unfortunately for you, his flaws don’t outweigh stupidity, socialism, and the destruction of the US economy and principles.

  7. #1297
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    34,433
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    Haha. I’ve named Trump’s flaws on many occasions. Unfortunately for you, his flaws don’t outweigh stupidity, socialism, and the destruction of the US economy and principles.
    Principles! Yes. If you care about principles, vote Trump. The most principled (and Christian and Godly) President we've ever seen.

  8. #1298

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Principles! Yes. If you care about principles, vote Trump. The most principled (and Christian and Godly) President we've ever seen.
    You find principles laughable. You have no principles at all. You have no leg to stand on.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #1299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Another one doesn't meet KGF's standards. I'm starting to fear you may have no choice but to vote Trump if you want a candidate without flaw.
    Democrat flaws are no big deal. trumps are a crisis. Rinse repeat. Hillary corrupt and bad? Give me a break!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #1300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    You find principles laughable. You have no principles at all. You have no leg to stand on.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HAHAHAHAHA! Coming from soggy principle deuce. Your #1 principle is vote republican.....and #2 is defend republicans no matter what.

  11. #1301

    Default

    Republicans are naturally sympathetic to anarcho-capitalists. That’s the only reason.

  12. #1302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gophers_4life View Post
    Republicans are naturally sympathetic to anarcho-capitalists. That’s the only reason.
    You say anarcho capitalist like it’s a bad thing.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #1303

    Default

    Catch the excitement! Howie are you in this picture?



  14. #1304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    Catch the excitement! Howie are you in this picture?


    Biggest rally in the history of presidential rallies I'm told.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  15. #1305
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    34,433
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stocker08 View Post
    Biggest rally in the history of presidential rallies I'm told.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    All the people under 80 are outside because they didn't arrive early enough to get a seat. Many people are saying there are 27,000 people outside. The media won't report this.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •