Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    No. I haven't. Trump has shown himself to be utterly ignorant of how government works which makes him unfit to be President (among many other reasons). The source of his wealth is only relevant if you think the fact that he's a billionaire meansshe surely knows what he's doing and will make a brilliant President.

This apparently was not a secret and is not a new story. She was elected the AG of California and Senator from California with the public knowing who she dated 20 years ago.

I don't care that Trump has the personal morals of an alley cat, just like I didn't care that Bill Clinton did. And I don't care who Harris dated when she was 30. If you do, that's fine. Just be consistent. I just get sick of the Bible Thumpers picking and choosing when they care about it.
    He's not ignorant of how government works, he's contemptuous of it. You people seem to forget, he wasn't elected despite not being an elitist, career politician. He was elected because he's not an elitist, career politician.

Quote Originally Posted by BarnBurner View Post
    Kah Mah La says free college for all and medicare for all.

Jam jam sportego hackin howie strzoker. D hero Kah Lah Mah
    If she proposed a free second crack at elementary school for you, barn, I'd be on board. You could beef up your vocabulary and learn how to construct a sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    The guy grew up on construction sites in Queens & the main complaint of the left seems to be, that he doesn't come off as elite enough or sophisticated enough. Hard to reconcile your knee-jerk reaction to attack Trump on all things, with that blatant double standard.
    It's a well known fact that Trump never went to school as a boy. Instead, his father's limo dropped him off at a construction site every morning to put in a hard day's work. Trump has electrical, plumbing and boiler licenses. Very, very calloused hands.

He's not ignorant of how government works, he's contemptuous of it. You people seem to forget, he wasn't elected despite not being an elitist, career politician. He was elected because he's not an elitist, career politician.
    He’s ignorant and contemptuous. Basically, like the fellas. It’s an amusing combination on a message board but a terrible combination in the White House.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    If she proposed a free second crack at elementary school for you, barn, I'd be on board. You could beef up your vocabulary and learn how to construct a sentence.
    Glad u enjoy my writing.

Freebies from the jam jam crew for all!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BarnBurner View Post
    Glad u enjoy my writing.

Freebies from the jam jam crew for all!!!!!!!
    I don't enjoy or not enjoy your writing, barn. Your obvious illiteracy means that the American taxpayers will be supporting you, if they don't already. A disproportionate number of Trumpsters are taxpayer supported, which is ironic.

Blog Entries

You just wish you were as successful in life as burner. Seriously.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    Kingdom Warriors

I don't enjoy or not enjoy your writing, barn. Your obvious illiteracy means that the American taxpayers will be supporting you, if they don't already. A disproportionate number of Trumpsters are taxpayer supported, which is ironic.
    Did you get it out of your system now?

Howard Schultz is the smartest Lefty running for President. The Left would have no problem with him if he ran as the PC Lefty that he is in a Dem primary, but b/c he’s realizes that most Dem candidates are falling all over themselves to sound THE most Leftist, he’s running to the middle and as an Independent. And Dems are upset.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...amp/ncna963831

He better get some thick skin though b/c calling him an “egotistical billionaire @sshole” is just the beginning. Nobody does heckling like pissed off Lefties.

Blog Entries

The Black Israelites are pretty good at it.
    Kingdom Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    You just wish you were as successful in life as burner. Seriously.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    Perhaps with a little less success, and more fiber in his diet, he might be wound less tightly.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    Howard Schultz is the smartest Lefty running for President. The Left would have no problem with him if he ran as the PC Lefty that he is in a Dem primary, but b/c he’s realizes that most Dem candidates are falling all over themselves to sound THE most Leftist, he’s running to the middle and as an Independent. And Dems are upset.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...amp/ncna963831

He better get some thick skin though b/c calling him an “egotistical billionaire @sshole” is just the beginning. Nobody does heckling like pissed off Lefties.
    I hope he runs.

Any means to run away from the topic, eh jam jam?

Taxpayer supported? Yet no mention of those illegally entering jam jam?

Hypocrisy.

He should at least understand government at a school house rock level. Unlike the rest of us he has a team of folk available to him night or day to educate and inform him yet he gets his information from TV like the rest of us. Did I mention he gets paid several hundred thousand dollars a year?
    https://youtu.be/FFroMQlKiag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    The Black Israelites are pretty good at it.
    Nope; the right has the racists. They’re all yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk