Page 12 of 204 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Who is then? Harris is "done" according to you. Warren is Lenin. So who's it going to be? 80 year old Biden? 80 year old Bernie? I doubt it.

You have no idea who's going to win and neither do I. But that won't stop you from declaring a candidate "done" or having no chance every other day.
    Dems are going to blow it Howie. I’m pulling for Schulz to enter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    The D's are looking for another Obama. No real track record, handsome, young/hip, ethnic/minority, but not too ethnic or too much of a minority. I'd be shocked if it's not Beto...but Hillary. Maybe both?
    I agree. Obviously no idea if he has skeletons. But he’s Hollywood’s pick. Howie thinks it’s laughable. And Howie knows all. His picks for the GOP have always been solid.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    Who are you picking?
    At the moment I'd say the top 4 will be Biden, Klobuchar, Harris and Bernie. Of those, I like Amy. I'm open-minded on Harris, but experts say she's "done" already. Biden is fine, we all know his skeletons. But we don't need an 80 year old President. Absolutely no Bernie.
    Last edited by howeda7; 01-30-2019 at 07:48 PM.

At the moment I'd say the top 4 will be Biden, Klobuchar, Harris and Bernie. Of those, I like Amy. I'm open-minded on Harris, but experts say she's "done" already. Biden is fine, we all know his skeletons. But we don't need an 80 year old President. Absolutely no Bernie.
    If Biden were smart, he’d try to get Klobuchar to agree to be his running mate far earlier than usual (before the primaries), tell people he’s going for one term and done. If I were Klobuchar, I’d take that offer as opposed to competing in a crowded field. They’d get peoples’ attention without lurching to the Left with wacky proposals.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    If Biden were smart, he’d try to get Klobuchar to agree to be his running mate far earlier than usual (before the primaries), tell people he’s going for one term and done. If I were Klobuchar, I’d take that offer as opposed to competing in a crowded field. They’d get peoples’ attention without lurching to the Left with wacky proposals.
    Not a bad idea. But since you suggested it, I assume it's a trick.

Biden's a repeat loser & everything he brings to the table, Trump does a little bit better. Bernie's lost his marbles. Anyone who thinks Trump is too brash, too unrefined, won't be able to stomach Bernie. Also, many of those who supported Bernie on his virtue in 2016, have seen behind the curtain and now understand it's a hustle. Harris appeals to no one outside of the San Francisco-Brooklynn SJW coffeehouse circuit. Klobuchar has zero charisma or name value.

Beto is handsome, has little track record to use against him, speaks Spanish and adopted a Latino nickname. Good looks is enough to get the female voters, lack of track record will be a plus to mainstream Dems & Latinos will be confused enough to vote for him thinking he'd Latino And a D.

I also expect Hillary to run. You haven't figured this out yet, but she is a power hungry, tyrant who's ego can not be soothed. Power is the gas that runs her engine. She stillo controls the delegates, the super delegates and nearly everyone in the party. No one will get the nomination, without her sao-so.

If Democrats run a baby-boomer, they are in trouble.

On the Republican side, I'm curious if they run an opponent to Trump through the primaries.
    "Do Not Be Afraid to Be A Legend"

LOL
    You being a Harris fan is just too perfect. From Ron Paul to Kamala Harris!

Quote Originally Posted by Face The Facts View Post
    If Democrats run a baby-boomer, they are in trouble.

On the Republican side, I'm curious if they run an opponent to Trump through the primaries.
    No chance.

Blog Entries

Klobuchar can not stand up in the headlights. She is the deer in the highlights and although it is not possible she often looks as dumb as you (I am sure she has an IQ above room temperature unlike you).
    Kingdom Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    Klobuchar can not stand up in the headlights. She is the deer in the highlights and although it is not possible she often looks as dumb as you (I am sure she has an IQ above room temperature unlike you).
    Klobuchar may be VP material but I dont' think she is President material.
    Who hates iowa?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    No chance.
    There will be some pathetic challenger/s. Not sure what ftf means by they.
    Kingdom Warriors

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    Klobuchar may be VP material but I dont' think she is President material.
    Perhaps but I do think she is smarter than to run with this set of losers.
    Kingdom Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    Perhaps but I do think she is smarter than to run with this set of losers.
    What's her next step in her career at this point?
    Who hates iowa?

Blog Entries

Re-election to the Senate.
    Kingdom Warriors