Page 21 of 43 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

I think the D's know there is little chance to win, so they will run a sacrificial lamb.

Economy doing well? Boo.
    Black and Hispanic unemployment at all time lows? Boo.
    3rd/4th term abortion ....Yay?
    Not in any wars? Boo.
    Seeking peace? Boo.
    Seeking trade deals that are good for America? Boo.
    Doing something to stop/slow illegal immigration? Boo.

I've been wrong before, but it doesn't seem to me that they have a solid platform to run on.

Quote Originally Posted by balds View Post
    I think the D's know there is little chance to win, so they will run a sacrificial lamb.

Economy doing well? Boo.
    Not in any wars? Boo.
    Seeking peace? Boo.

I've been wrong before, but it doesn't seem to me that they have a solid platform to run on.
    Lowered taxes on working and middle classes? Boo.

Not a pathological liar, criminal and a-Hole? Yay.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Face The Facts View Post
    I agree with your post except the parts in bold.
    Lol. Tulsi is the obvious choice. Every Trumpster agrees.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by balds View Post

Economy doing well? Boo.
    Not in any wars? Boo.
    Seeking peace? Boo.

They have little chance against the most unpopular President since Nixon? OK then.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    They have little chance against the most unpopular President since Nixon? OK then.
    Hillary in an electoral landslide. Sir, you are an idiot!
    Kingdom Warriors

And to think....he's less popular now than when he lost the popular vote to Hillary!

Blog Entries

You are never going to smarten up when you constantly saddle up with the board moron. Open up your echo chamber. You and everyone else knows how dumb howdy is.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...ez_track_feb08
    Kingdom Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    You are never going to smarten up when you constantly saddle up with the board moron. Open up your echo chamber. You and everyone else knows how dumb howdy is.

What is the go-to defense of Rasmussen now that the 2018 midterms happened? If you look at the last 4 or 5 elections you see that 2016 was the outlier and that in every other instance Rasmussen overstated the Republican vote.

Lol. Tulsi is the obvious choice. Every Trumpster agrees.
    I dont get your joke. I'm sorry. Do a lot of people on this board like my girl besides me?

Blog Entries

Your man, Nate at 538, claims Rasmussen has a rating +3.6 D. There are favorites of yours that are even more biased. Just another wtf failure. Don't sweat it, we are used to it. How's your hangover this morning?
    Kingdom Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post

Assmussen is the outlier, dummy. He's hovering around 40% approval. Not impressive.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    What is the go-to defense of Rasmussen now that the 2018 midterms happened? If you look at the last 4 or 5 elections you see that 2016 was the outlier and that in every other instance Rasmussen overstated the Republican vote.
    It overstated it in 2016 too ..... Trump won because, simple matter of fact: quite a lot of people voted for him who would have never voted for a "regular" R candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by stocker08 View Post
    Assmussen is the outlier, dummy. He's hovering around 40% approval. Not impressive.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    It’s impossible for these cats to be rational. They live in an alternative world.

What Dem can beat Trump is irrelevant; more than like likely Trump won’t even be the Republican Presidential nominee.

If you want to shut each and every one of them up ask these questions:

1. Why do everyone associated with Trumps campaign lie about Russia?

2. Do they believe no criminal wrong doings we be discovered from the investigation in regard to Trump, his businesses or his campaign?

Trump is a low life criminal; everyone who supports him now is being duplicitous or simply stupid. I told everyone when the investigation was opened that this was the end of Trump.

Why? Because he is nothing more than a racist, lying, two bit shyster who is surrounded by like minded people. Each and everyone of those people are loyal only to themselves and are not built for prison. They will spill the beans every time. Collusion? That sh**t became the least of Trump worries the moment the investigation was opened.

Could Trump win if he manages to not be brought up on charges or incarcerated before the next election? Sure. Because his supporters support him for at least one these reasons.

1. He’s a racist
    2. He will limit legal immigration for black and brown people.
    3. He supports the fake ass Christians on their agendas and policies.
    4. He’s making America white again (not really but they’re stupid.)
    5. He’s a Republican (they will simply vote for whatever Republican is on the ticket.)

Now watch; the Trumpsters on the board won’t touch the 2 questions I posed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Gophers_4life View Post
    It overstated it in 2016 too ..... Trump won because, simple matter of fact: quite a lot of people voted for him who would have never voted for a "regular" R candidate.
    If that's true, then what the f'k does that tell you, you incompetent buffoon?
    - Respect is the ultimate currency