Page 106 of 208 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 3114

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJamesMD View Post
    Everything is fine and dandy in our federal government, yet you've been going non stop on Russia gate corruption
    ďNon-stopĒ? Iíve repeatedly said that Iím not a Ďdeep staterí, but that I think a few or several authorities went rogue for political reasons. As I said above, when thereís corruption, especially criminal corruption, point it out, punish it, and eliminate it.

Although I think itís likely that some authorities committed criminal acts, few if any will be held criminally accountable b/c there may not be enough evidence to prove their corrupt intent.

I donít think Iíve characterized corruption as ďfine and dandyĒ, but political influence is normal and legal.

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    YOu need to get different people in there that can change it before the corruption gets to them. It will never change with the corrupt in there.
    Nah, the system is coming down one way only, crashing. Could have happened in 08.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    What changes are you proposing?

Iíd say the Founding Fathers created an ingenious system of government, but it became subject to the influences of people and organizational interests from day 1, and that was not unexpected or necessarily undesirable.
    They did, it has been destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    Really hard to believe considering the massive amount of coverage his campaign received from the media, deuce. Iíll bet you couldnít find three posts to back up your claim. You pulled it out of your ass...as usual.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You arenít really this dumb, right? This is a bit. I know youíre hateful and evil, but I didnít think stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    They did, it has been destroyed.
    So what changes would you make?

So what changes would you make?
    How do you put the genie back in the bottle? You canít. Secession is probably the only change I think is realistic. The freak out over Alabama tells the story.

How do you put the genie back in the bottle? You can’t. Secession is probably the only change I think is realistic. The freak out over Alabama tells the story.
    I’m not sure who you’re saying secedes from whom, but given the nearly impossible odds of that occurring, we make do.

Really hard to believe considering the massive amount of coverage his campaign received from the media, deuce. Iíll bet you couldnít find three posts to back up your claim. You pulled it out of your ass...as usual.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Given the frequency of deuce's posts, I think three hours is long enough for him to find three posts from late 2016 from people who claimed to be unfamiliar with Trump. Three posts is a lot less than "a ton."

Given the frequency of deuce's posts, I think three hours is long enough for him to find three posts from late 2016 from people who claimed to be unfamiliar with Trump. Three posts is a lot less than "a ton."
    Sounds like you are calling S2 a liar. Mean.

Political parties can only be elite if they are well funded. This means those who control the strings of the democratic puppet called the United States of America are the wealthy. Those who control government control who gets even richer and who gets less rich. The middle and lower class are mere pawns in this game of wealth management. The Rich cats on the left use the poor minority groups while the Rich cats on the right use the poor white groups. Both are fed morsels while the Rich cats gorge on the rest.
    Don't fool yourselves into thinking that any of the elite political party's give a damn about you.

unfortunately speech is sometimes paid for with money.
    Huh? So what? That doesnít mean that speech and money are equivalent and should be treated the same using some twisted interpretation of the first amendment. Speaking doesnít cost one cent. That is what is protected. Not paying for someone else to speak or whatever the hell ďlogicĒ you are trying to apply. No offense.

Quote Originally Posted by MennoSota View Post
    Political parties can only be elite if they are well funded. This means those who control the strings of the democratic puppet called the United States of America are the wealthy. Those who control government control who gets even richer and who gets less rich. The middle and lower class are mere pawns in this game of wealth management. The Rich cats on the left use the poor minority groups while the Rich cats on the right use the poor white groups. Both are fed morsels while the Rich cats gorge on the rest.
    Don't fool yourselves into thinking that any of the elite political party's give a damn about you.
    Just repeating the fake mantra that the two parties are equal doesn't pass the smell test. There are problems with both, and both play political games. Still, one very clearly favors the less fortunate much more than the other, and it's not close.

Nah, the system is coming down one way only, crashing. Could have happened in 08.

Openly rooting for the country to fail. Good call, Patriot.

Quote Originally Posted by GopherJake View Post
    Openly rooting for the country to fail. Good call, Patriot.
    You can't have an Everyone-for-themself!!!! revolution in this country without massive catastrophe. S2 yearns for a Mad Max world. Paradise.

Quote Originally Posted by cncmin View Post
    Just repeating the fake mantra that the two parties are equal doesn't pass the smell test. There are problems with both, and both play political games. Still, one very clearly favors the less fortunate much more than the other, and it's not close.
    No. Both play the less fortunate off each other as proxy's.