Page 100 of 132 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 1976

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    Of course I wouldn't support an unconstitutional extension of his term.

Of course if it's proven Trump had the first two years of his presidency stolen by his political opponents colluding with Russian govt sources. If it's proven his political opponents to spread Russian disinformation about Trump to weaken his presidency. Or if we find out the CIA pushed & leaked the dossier to the media, to undermine Trump, when they knew it was false. Or we find out the FBI accepted, without verifying, the claims of a high ranking Russian govt official known for disinformation, to hamstring the United States. Then, obviously I would consider an extension to "reclaim his time".
    You are saying you would push for a constitutional amendment?

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    So you're happy with a tax cut, disparaging brown people and pulling out of the Paris accord? The rest he either failed to do or hasn't done yet.
    Happy with a tax cut? No sh*t Sherlock.

Don't worry about them. They don't your pasty White azz to tell them if they should be offended.

We should all thank Trump for pulling out of the Paris Accord. It's nothing but a cash transfer from the middle class, to the 1%. Notice how most of Europe has now come to Trump's point of view, and are now saying they can not, or will not comply? That's because they were ridiculous demands & goals to begin with.
    If at first you don’t succeed, then maybe you just suck. – Kenny Powers

Quote Originally Posted by GopherJake View Post
    You are saying you would push for a constitutional amendment?
    Not sure Jake. What do you suggest?
    If at first you don’t succeed, then maybe you just suck. – Kenny Powers

The truth?
    Nobody buys it CRG. You are as red as beej.

Good to know you still have some decency in you, as an American.

What was the question again?
    Exactly. You forgot one of "the list" that you usually spew about why people vote R and/or for Trump.

Mean you never cared about it in the first place.

No Jammer, I mean a party that actually cuts taxes, brings back manufacturing, works for Main St, enforces the border, defeats ISIS, renegotiates NAFTA, opts out of the Paris Climate fiasco, exposes MSM bias, social media bias & fights to overturn Obamcare. That's definitely not who the GOP has been during my adult life. If this is the new GOP under Trump, count me in.
    Too funny, craig. You responded to a post that I didn't write. You are just another stupid ass republican who cares about guns, abortion and white power. Everything else is a smoke screen.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    Trump’s reduction of regulations is unprecedented in the last 40 years.

https://www.investors.com/politics/e...ns-trump-2019/

...Trump's first year reduction in rules put the total at the lowest since record-keeping began in the early 1970s. So Trump remains the all-time champion of rule-cutting, besting even President Reagan. It explains why the economy started growing at 3% under Trump, even as the U.S. job-machine shifted into high gear...

Regarding healthcare, I think Trump is doing the right thing by pressuring the Republicans in Congress to develop and agree to some basic improvements to our healthcare system. They’ve all been mentioned before, but you ignore the ideas as if they’ve never been proposed, like access to group plans for small employers’ employees and private associations, insurance competition across state lines, improvements in transparency of healthcare prices, etc.

The Democrats’ solutions are to imitate the disasters in socialized medicine. No thanks!

Your garbage comments on immigration don’t deserve a response. Dems don’t want to change immigration without a total overhaul, which would be THE most difficult to negotiate and get party agreement. Code for ‘we (D’s) don’t want to solve the issue b/c we want to use it to divide the country’ with identity politics.
    Which regulations he cut are your favorites? Which helped spur the economy?

He's not pushing the R's to do anything on healthcare. He has no plan. They have no plan. If they "win" in court they will be the dog that caught the car.

What garbage comments on immigration? I quoted Trump verbatim. Were his comments garbage?

Blog Entries

Of course if it's proven Trump had the first two years of his presidency stolen by his political opponents colluding with Russian govt sources. If it's proven his political opponents to spread Russian disinformation about Trump to weaken his presidency. Or if we find out the CIA pushed & leaked the dossier to the media, to undermine Trump, when they knew it was false. Or we find out the FBI accepted, without verifying, the claims of a high ranking Russian govt official known for disinformation, to hamstring the United States. Then, obviously I would consider an extension to "reclaim his time".
    Trump claims he has accomplished more in 2 years than any President in history! How can he also whine about having his first two years "stolen" if he achieved so, so much? Which is it?

Not sure Jake. What do you suggest?
    I suggest you quit trolling. Don't you have anything better to spend your time on? I understand guys like CantGet and Snowflake2. Very unlikeable fellows. But you have a few assets, I imagine.

As long as we are playing this silly game, Craig, I would consider a reduction of one hour in office for each lie that Trump has told since taking the oath of office. At last count, according to WaPo, I think Trump is somewhere around 10,500 lies, which would slide his fat ass out the front door of the WH about...now.

Which regulations he cut are your favorites? Which helped spur the economy?

He's not pushing the R's to do anything on healthcare. He has no plan. They have no plan. If they "win" in court they will be the dog that caught the car.

What garbage comments on immigration? I quoted Trump verbatim. Were his comments garbage?
    Are you suggesting that if I can’t name individual regulations that deregulation didn’t occur? Google it and lots of articles come up with details. Here’s a good one that lists some specifics:

https://www.heritage.org/government-...-trump-has-cut

Now, you and other Lefties seem to suggest that Obama did something to spur the economy other than to be the President that inherited a recession and its inevitable rebound. The only thing notable about that rebound was that it was the slowest in US history. Name for me the action that created the increased jobs trend that Obama experienced that your always giving him credit for?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    Are you suggesting that if I can’t name individual regulations that deregulation didn’t occur? Google it and lots of articles come up with details. Here’s a good one that lists some specifics:

https://www.heritage.org/government-...-trump-has-cut

Now, you and other Lefties seem to suggest that Obama did something to spur the economy other than to be the President that inherited a recession and its inevitable rebound. The only thing notable about that rebound was that it was the slowest in US history. Name for me the action that created the increased jobs trend that Obama experienced that your always giving him credit for?
    Saving Fannie, Freddie and GM were unfortunate but necessary (Thanks GWB!). They did more to help the economy than the regulation cuts you can't name.

Saving Fannie, Freddie and GM were unfortunate but necessary (Thanks GWB!). They did more to help the economy than the regulation cuts you can't name.
    So saving something that existed before (status quo) added to the economy? Link?

It likely kept the economy from worsening, but added to it? I don’t think so.

The truth?
    What I don't understand is why you, Section2, Ogee, etc. are so embarrassed about being Republicans. If it's so great, why do you run and hide from it? I'm proud to be a Democrat.