Page 88 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 2193

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    All the people under 80 are outside because they didn't arrive early enough to get a seat. Many people are saying there are 27,000 people outside. The media won't report this.
    That's an excellent deflection. Lot of angry old white people in that picture Howie. Doesn't really fit your narrative though does it.

Is it the primary yet?

I literally -- do not care -- what a single Dem candidate says from here on out, or has said or done in the past. Nope. Not a single F will be given. Won't be watching the debates. Won't be reading articles about them.

Just tell me who wins the Dem primary. My early ballot for POTUS will be cast for that person, the next day. And then two of the biggest middle fingers in my life will be put up in the sky for that orange sack of crap that usurped the presidential office from the people of this great country.

If it's Biden .... who gives a s___ ??? He'd be 1000x better than the trash we have now.

2020 is about ripping it away from evil. *THEN* we can start quibbling about who we actually want, in 2024.

Quote Originally Posted by Gophers_4life View Post
    Is it the primary yet?

I literally -- do not care -- what a single Dem candidate says from here on out, or has said or done in the past. Nope. Not a single F will be given. Won't be watching the debates. Won't be reading articles about them.

Just tell me who wins the Dem primary. My early ballot for POTUS will be cast for that person, the next day. And then two of the biggest middle fingers in my life will be put up in the sky for that orange sack of crap that usurped the presidential office from the people of this great country.

If it's Biden .... who gives a s___ ??? He'd be 1000x better than the trash we have now.

2020 is about ripping it away from evil. *THEN* we can start quibbling about who we actually want, in 2024.
    It's seriously gotten to the point, thanks to the republicans, that really anything goes. The smallest of things to the largest of things are defending tooth and nail. Throw out your swamp creatures and let the one who wins, win.

Quote Originally Posted by Gophers_4life View Post
    Is it the primary yet?

I can see the future, it is early november 2020. Gopher4Life, newly transitioned, drops to his knees...

"I am so sorry to my world!!" NOOOOOOOOOOO

G4L Stocker CNC Howie

Sleepy Joe sticks his foot in his mouth again:

https://www.axios.com/joe-biden-chin...39406025a.html

“China is going to eat our lunch? Come on, man! ... They can't figure out how they’re going to deal with the corruption that exists within the system. ... They’re not bad folks, folks. But guess what? They’re not ... competition for us.“

Wow, what a dumb-dumb.

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/ani...dp-1960-today/

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    You find principles laughable. You have no principles at all. You have no leg to stand on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When you think about Howie, you have 3 legs to stand on. Well, actually, I'm guessing two capable legs, and you are laying down polishing your pin.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GopherJake View Post
    When you think about Howie, you have 3 legs to stand on. Well, actually, I'm guessing two capable legs, and you are laying down polishing your pin.
    It's creepy. It's been over a month and he hasn't found anyone new to stalk. Sad. Maybe Sporty had the right idea.
    Last edited by howeda7; 05-02-2019 at 03:30 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stocker08 View Post
    It's seriously gotten to the point, thanks to the republicans, that really anything goes. The smallest of things to the largest of things are defending tooth and nail. Throw out your swamp creatures and let the one who wins, win.
    But KGF will be here to point out every flaw while dismissing Don's dozen daily lies with "aw shucks Don, you're such a fibber!"

But KGF will be here to point out every flaw while dismissing Don's dozen daily lies with "aw shucks Don, you're such a fibber!"
    Pretty sure you lefties have that completely covered. But dare keep an eye on Dem candidates and it’s picking on them.

Btw, read the thread title. I started this thread with this in mind. You can post about Trump on the hundreds of other threads about him.

It's creepy. It's been over a month and he hasn't found anyone new to stalk. Sad. Maybe Sporty had the right idea.
    I’m not stalking you. You haven’t asked me to stop addressing you. You still refer to me in half your posts. You try to ignore but can’t. I reply to you more than others because you post more than others. And you need daily lessons.

It doesn't matter if Biden is senile or not.
    It basically matters if the democrats pick a candidate that half of their party can't get behind.

Joe is safe, so he's the least likely to offend.
    No ideas.
    Establishment.
    No movement. No energy.
    He'll just gain backing as others fall of the trail.

He's just a safe anti-Trump and that might be enough.
    Dems appear to be banking on it.
    "Do Not Be Afraid to Be A Legend"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Face The Facts View Post
    It basically matters if the democrats pick a candidate that half of their party can't get behind.

No ideas.
    Establishment.
    No movement. No energy.

As with McCain, his VP pick is massive if he gets to that point. It has to be someone who you are comfortable with being President not a pander to a certain group or a certain state.

As with McCain, his VP pick is massive if he gets to that point. It has to be someone who you are comfortable with being President not a pander to a certain group or a certain state.
    So you’d like a straight white male.

Quote Originally Posted by Face The Facts View Post

No ideas.
    Establishment.
    No movement. No energy.

Good enough for me. 2020 is for one purpose only: get the sicko out of office.