Page 23 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Face The Facts View Post
    Amy for America is in.

She's my favorite choice by far for the left. But will she be left-leaning enough?
    You need to be a hair left of Lenin to get the base, which she will attempt to adapt to. Her real problem is the boredom factor.

Amy for America is in.

She's my favorite choice by far for the left. But will she be left-leaning enough?
    Good question. She has to act barsh!t crazy to get the left-wing lunatics in the caucuses to vote for her, but then has to give them the finger in a Presidential run.
    I doubt she can convince the Communist left and I suspect middle America will be left with two pathetic Presidential candidates just like 2016.

https://twitter.com/reason/status/10...142393344?s=21

About sums it up. Including the picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stocker08 View Post
    Oh wow. Dh making things up again? Give him a break. The internet is tough.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    wtf cherry picked one set of 2 or 3 day poll averages instead the longer term ratings by Silver. Believe that dumb ass if you wish, but it doesn't make you any smarter. Avoid wft the howdy if you ever want to be somebody. Maybe you don't, but then wtf.
    Kingdom Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    Not to mention Trump lost the popular vote.
    This argument will never, ever get old. The lefties love to revel in the fact that Hillary got into the clubhouse in fewer strokes than Trump, but in a match play event.

Trump basically picked up his ball on the tee box on at least two holes (New York and California for starters) and said, you can have this one, I'll see you on the next tee box. The Dems/Hillary failed miserably in almost every race that mattered around the country, dumped almost every close race, even a few where she essentially only had to 2-putt to win and threw up all over her shoes; states like Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Florida, et al

So now they want to make it a stroke play event, which would mean a massively disproportionate amount of campaigning and effort and attention in a few select states and the rest of the country given the middle finger. That's really what the Lefties want?

According to the rules of the game, Hillary and the Dems were absolutely slaughtered by Trump, both from a strategy standpoint and a results standpoint. But nice work on getting into the clubhouse in 2 or 3 less strokes. Hey, at least it's SOMETHING, right?
    - Respect is the ultimate currency

Blog Entries

I do not expect Amy's campaign to get much leverage. Sure you dopes will love her, but who in their right mind is going to support a serial abuser?
    Kingdom Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    wtf cherry picked one set of 2 or 3 day poll averages instead the longer term ratings by Silver. Believe that dumb ass if you wish, but it doesn't make you any smarter. Avoid wft the howdy if you ever want to be somebody. Maybe you don't, but then wtf.
    JTF proved your numbers wrong. With a source. Ever heard of that? You are far too unqualified to post here.

Blog Entries

He's not wrong, he lies. Like his hero.

Blog Entries

Amy for America is in.

Probably not. Hopefully Grandpa Joe won't run. Then she has a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    https://twitter.com/reason/status/10...142393344?s=21

About sums it up. Including the picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have a hunch you already have a vote going to Trump in 2020, so I doubt your opinion on Amy matters that much at this point.
    "Do Not Be Afraid to Be A Legend"

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Probably not. Hopefully Grandpa Joe won't run. Then she has a chance.
    Jesus Christ.
    Grandpa Joe is older than I thought.

I thought he was 71-73.
    If he runs and is elected he would be 78 before his first day in office.
    "Do Not Be Afraid to Be A Legend"

Those links and images show the adjustments that 538 makes to all Rasmussen polls. The second image actually shows that 711 polls from Rasmussen were analyzed to develop the rating, but I wouldn't expect you to actually seek new information or understanding. I 100% guarantee you won't link anything else because you're a known liar, fabricator, and troll and you have no interest in the truth, only in namecalling and prevarication.
    Last edited by justthefacts; 02-11-2019 at 05:52 AM.

I do not expect Amy's campaign to get much leverage. Sure you dopes will love her, but who in their right mind is going to support a serial abuser?
    Franklin Graham and Jerry Falwell,Jr. will probably endorse her and claim she has seen the light.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    Those links and images show the adjustments that 538 makes to all Rasmussen polls. The second image actually shows that 711 polls from Rasmussen were analyzed to develop the rating, but I wouldn't expect you to actually seek new information or understanding. I 100% guarantee you won't link anything else because you're a known liar, fabricator, and troll and you have no interest in the truth, only in namecalling and prevarication.
    Yes, wtf, you are this dumb. All you have is the polls were wrong to explain how you get everything wrong. Doesn't appear you can smarten up so we have to take you as you are. Dumb as a box of rocks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    Kingdom Warriors

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bigticket1 View Post
    Franklin Graham and Jerry Falwell,Jr. will probably endorse her and claim she has seen the light.
    Do you really think they as dumb as the majority of Minnesotans?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    Kingdom Warriors