***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I know why RP trusts McBrayer more but I think he should put IW back in. They keep talking how we do not have a true PG but we do just not a consistent one.

I refuse to let myself get nervous unless they’re within 6.

Missed 4 straight FT and allowed 11 points unanswered.

If u thought Iowa wasn't gonna make a run your crazy.

No TOs and make FTs

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Gophers starting to tighten up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gut check time. Of course, making FT's, stopping the TO's and tenaciously guarding the 3 would also help.

Good D3 teams are better free frow shooters than the Gophers. I have a tough time understanding how the Gophers struggle so much here and leave low hanging fruit points on the table.

I'm not sure IW is the answer, either...he has had some struggles these past 2-3 games. I was leaning toward the opinion that he should play more, but for the past couple of games, I would not have labeled him as a "true point guard", other than his height.

Good D3 teams are better free frow shooters than the Gophers. I have a tough time understanding how the Gophers struggle so much here and leave low hanging fruit points on the table.
We are trying to be too cool to make freethrows.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'm not sure IW is the answer, either...he has had some struggles these past 2-3 games. I was leaning toward the opinion that he should play more, but for the past couple of games, I would not have labeled him as a "true point guard", other than his height.

I'd be interested to see the +/- with Stockman and Washington in the game. Seems to me that the team was positive when they were out there.

Top Bottom