***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I'm not sure if I have my Gopher glasses on, but it seems like the announcers are working more for Iowa.

Not sure I am hearing it - they are loving Murphy, Coffey, Kalscheur and even Stock to an extent. They are just loving eveyone

52 points in a half????

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I can't remember last time MN scored 55 points in the first half against a BIG opponent.

I fear that Iowa is more capable of keeping up this shooting percentage than we are. We gotta see some better defense.

Halftime might be the worst thing to happen. With a rhythm like this, you just wanna keep playing!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Best half in years!

Yeah, they gave up 46 on defense, but I think that was more a product of Iowa making contested shots. The only weaknesses I saw were getting outhustled on a couple of loose balls and letting the Iowa posts establish position too low a few times. Otherwise, this is the best I have seen the Gopher offense look in awhile. It seems like some of their highest-scoring contests have come against Iowa the past few years.

Then is amazing. Best half I’ve seen in years. As said above, please don’t ruin it by starting to call it different, refs. We’ve seen that too many times.

Also, anyone feel like the Gophers are playing great D even though Iowa has 46 and is shooting 60%? We are in their face everywhere and Moss and the guys down low just can’t miss. Some of those shots could not have been defended any better.

Let's see how we handle the zone coming out in the 2nd half.

It's crucial that Murphy avoids fouls for a few minutes, now.

Fran doesn’t even know defense isn’t spelled with a fence sign.

Iowa doesn’t seem to play any type of D whatsoever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fran yelling to his team to " wake up " . Pretty sure this would be considered fast paced BB in any league. It's been fun to watch this explosion on O.

Cook, Garza and Moss......43 of IA's 54 points

Fran yelling to his team to " wake up " . Pretty sure this would be considered fast paced BB in any league. It's been fun to watch this explosion on O.

I think the only way for him to keep the score lower would be to milk the clock with each possession.

Top Bottom