***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Every game about 3 times we give the other team a hoop like that ugly Curry pass. We might get one back our way once every 3 games. It's the difference between what we are and what good teams are.

87 total points so far with 2:45 left in the half. WOW

This is another offensive affair with Mccaffrey's Iowa team. It's been fun to watch so far! Hopefully, the Gophers stay on the right end of the score.

Every game about 3 times we give the other team a hoop like that ugly Curry pass. We might get one back our way once every 3 games. It's the difference between what we are and what good teams are.

The Gophers need to outhustle them for some of these loose balls.

The things was that he almost through a telegraphed outlet to Iowa and held up, only to turn to the other side of the court and give it away.

How is that not an intentional foul? He bear hugged him.

I'm not sure if I have my Gopher glasses on, but it seems like the announcers are working more for Iowa.

Pitino's yelling at the ref....the ref's reply..."Talk to the hand."

Ha! You didn’t need an explanation. Fran’s reaction was all I needed.

What!? They called a flagrant foul on Iowa?

That was sick

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I fear we’re in for an excruciating 2nd half. I just have this feeling the refs are gonna take over this game and kill it.

Top Bottom