***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I think it's almost a guarantee that Fran will get a technical this game.

Boy, there are a lot of loose balls bouncing on the floor that we are not coming up with. Gotta get after it!

A couple of amazing alley-oops from Dupree to Coffey! Just shows how some good defense can lead to breaks to help this offense.

Boy, there are a lot of loose balls bouncing on the floor that we are not coming up with. Gotta get after it!

It seems like they're sticking with the box outs and watching the ball lay there.

Bogus traveling call on Coffey.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

A couple of amazing alley-oops from Dupree to Coffey! Just shows how some good defense can lead to breaks to help this offense.

This has got to be one of the best fast break offenses in the nation. The problem is that the fast break does not create itself...they need to get it started with defense.

This has got to be one of the best fast break offenses in the nation. The problem is that the fast break does not create itself...they need to get it started with defense.

Not sure I'd go that far. Coffey blew at least 4 fast break point in the first half.

The fact that Iowa has no more new defensive strategies to throw at the Gophers gives me a little more confidence. They just need to continue executing.

Not sure I'd go that far. Coffey blew at least 4 fast break point in the first half.

Agree he is having a nice game but he sure forces himself into bad shooting situations. But that’s him and his style. He has got a lot more good than bad.

And here comes the brutal half court offense.

McBrayer goes too long in the shot clock again.

Having McBrayer with the ball with under 10 in the shot clock is generally an empty possession for us.

Half court trap makes you use a lot of clock

Just cannot believe how tis offense can come to such a grinding halt in the half court. It seems like no one on the floor knows what they're supposed to do. And this isn't because of new or young personnel -- this happens when we have Coffey, Murphy and McBrayer on the floor.

Top Bottom