Sid: Former Gophers HC Jerry Kill will be featured speaker at South Dakota clinic

ol' jer is a ball coach. it's who he is, it's in his blood. if speaking at a coaches clinic in south dakota helps prepare high school coaches to impact their kids, then you know jer will be there. he uses football as a conduit to turn boys into men.

ol' jer is a ball coach. it's who he is, it's in his blood. if speaking at a coaches clinic in south dakota helps prepare high school coaches to impact their kids, then you know jer will be there. he uses football as a conduit to turn boys into men.

Do you have this in a text file that you cut and paste? Never changes.

I love Jerry. I do. Fun guy to be around and a hell of a salesman.

That said, his impacts on others are of only a 50% value in my mind because the other 50% is to stroke his massive, health-destroying ego. More like an addiction than a virtue.

Last edited:

That said, his impacts on others are of only a 50% value in my mind because the other 50% is to stroke his massive, health-destroying ego.

Harsh...harsh...

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Harsh...harsh...

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Ya, way too harsh. Every football coach has a massive ego. You could also look at it that he did it to the point where his health suffered because he absolutely loved it and hated to give it up. Loving the game; being able to make a difference in players' lives; enjoying the bonds with his staff; simply enjoying the teaching aspect of coaching, etc. Hard time convincing me that these things weren't more important to him than people fawning over him.

ol' jer is a ball coach. it's who he is, it's in his blood. he uses football as a conduit to turn boys into men.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom